Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By meese

Thread: Mini Trip Patong

Tez

Mini Trip Patong

Many of the finer details are lost to alcohol on this trip report but considering I have crossed a couple of items of my bucket list, I don't mind a few more dead brain cells. I also added a few things to my list just so they could be crossed off again.
    A lot of back pain on the 12 hours of travel and 65 minutes to exit the airport terminal wasn't the best start to the trip. But I seriously got a whole lot better fast.

Day 1 Dentist appointments
    Simply put Dentists suck Massage good Check up for dentist about an hour Deep tissue Massage for an hour. Then to hotel to rest up. Later a Prep for a 3 point bridge took 1 and a half hours and a lot of needles. Temp fillings held just nice.
    Face massage and a feed then off to the Bar to meet a lady that didn't show up. Turns out she met someone and went off on a holiday 555
    In steps Bourbon and D coke with a new Bar girl to serve it up and all gets better and better. Or did it.
    Has anyone slept in a shanty and I mean a padlock for a door handle with no ceiling or bathroom facilities. I was just intending to drop her off but I fell asleep for bit. No need to ask I doubled up on that girl. Definitely drunk but not too drunk to appreciate the scene of possibilities.
    Day 2 Found the back door, Found my way out, found the scooter and didn't go back to that bar for a couple of nights.
    Day 3 Got up in the afternoon sometime, went for relaxing Massage and when she said I can do everything for you , 2000 was well spent. I left relaxed, hungry and ready for Bourbon.
    Day 4 Took the scooter to Wat Chalong Big Buddah, Phuket city and a bunch of other places as I was without a map on purpose. Then back to the first bar grabbed a girl got whipped at Jackpot and Connect 4 with a 7000 bar bill that night I remember.
    Day 5 Got up late sent her home and went to the hospital for a needle to fix my back. Patong hospital is a funny place but 2 hours later no pain.
    Day 6 New Bar (Emu Bar at the Otop shopping Paradise) Lovely new girl got drunk with a bunch of fellas from Kuwait or somewhere close jumped on the scooter and back to my hotel Patong Mansion. Turned out she lived 2 buildings away so she stayed extra late. Sweet
    Last Day Took her for a bite to eat and a little shopping then off to the bar so she could collect her pay, stayed for a few drinks then Back to the hotel then off to the airport the next day.

In between that was several visits to the Expats Sports bar near my hotel as well as the usual shopping for trashy clothes trinkets etc etc oh and a root canal 2 implant crowns and the bridge
    I think I did ok for a trip alone

Sounds like one of my short trips!
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a good one..... Alone in Patong never really means ALONE IN PATONG.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Good Stuff, you packed a lot of action in such a short time.
    I went short time in a Bg's room one day,it wasn't a full on shanty but it did have the pad lock door and from the outside it looked to be only a concrete box about 2 by 2 Meters but when I got in there it was like the Tardis.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    What were the things you ticked off your bucket list?
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Good work getting thru so much, how are the teeth and where did you get them done?? Cheap??
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Tez
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    What were the things you ticked off your bucket list?
    The major one was 7 different women in 7 days.

And the other one was pick the ugliest girl in the bar to see how far she would go.

The Shanty was a bonus experience. 555

Tez
    Teeth are great. Realy pleased with the service. They were done at Sea Smile Dental in Patong and cheap compared to here in Australia.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post

And the other one was pick the ugliest girl in the bar to see how far she would go.
    You can do that at home 55555
    Quarky and TMTBOUND like this.

Tez
    Somehow I don't think the wife would like it where she could see it happening.

Beats my trip to the dentist

Quote Originally Posted by Mate View Post
    Beats my trip to the dentist
    Was going to say the same matey. Great sounding trip you had.

Tez
    next trip no dentist