Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: patong/samui yet again

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar

patong/samui yet again

Its been almost 8 months since my last trip and samui seems to have a strange pull on me..but more on that later

Jetted out from cape town on singapore airlines and as usual they were great..I cant quiet put my finger on it why they are so much better..they just are...great food...good attitude ..and does help that most are good looking 5555

Coming through immigration at phuket was pretty easy...the guy in front of me was not so lucky..just heard him say he is here on holiday for 3 weeks..but after a few more questions he was led away..but no problem for me..welcome to thailand sir...I did get a little nervous when I saw a few custom guys around as I had some meat with me..but there were not stopping anyone

Lots of work going on at the airport...taxi into patong cost me 800..soon booked into white patong on sans sabai..quick shower and a walk about..nothing has changed..hot/steamy and of course the smells..these days the massage girls dont call me handsum anymore but mistar(mr)you want massage..I take care

Had supper at banzaan market..food still good but think the price has gone up for us farangs 55..dont blame them at all..its still cheap..had a wonder down bangla. I thought it was fairly busy..lots of walkers but the bars were not that full..suzys is still the best go go imo..some good looking woman there..decided to turn in early(12)but got caught outside devils ..a few drinks and meow had chosen me and I was not complaining...she was very enthusiastic. Hell iv missed those brown bodies 555
    Changone and Bacon like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Have a great trip !!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    No longer "Hansum" but still the "Chosen one"...555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    .....samui seems to have a strange pull on me....
    well I hope you can do a bit better than that this week.....555

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Enjoy the trip!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Yay another trip report. Enjoy the trip meese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Have a good one for all of us stuck at home with months to go

I'm looking forward to the photos... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Old school................you start a TR when you are actually on the trip! not 2 months before 555

I like it

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Its the ones that write about it before they go then don't add anything when they are on the ground or even when they get back that make me chuckle...555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Old school................you start a TR when you are actually on the trip! not 2 months before 555

I like it
    If not , I think it's only fair to put them in the locker .....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    Its the ones that write about it before they go then don't add anything when they are on the ground or even when they get back that make me chuckle...555
    4 pages in and the dudes are still talking about what they are going to pack 555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    In Meese's defence he may be slow on the keyboard this morning, as had a catch up with Chob, Zab & Meese last night and when I left they looked well settled in for a further session than we had.

Good to meet you Meese
    justcruzing1 and bacwaan like this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    In Meese's defence he may be slow on the keyboard this morning, as had a catch up with Chob, Zab & Meese last night and when I left they looked well settled in for a further session than we had.

Good to meet you Meese
    You know it's a good night when you end up catching up with yourself... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    You know it's a good night when you end up catching up with yourself... 55
    After "as" and before "had" insert an I . I was not the brightest button this morning either 55
    Quarky and quiksilva like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Enjoy the trip. Looking forward to photos.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    There were number of test drives of "the pimpmobile" without disaster (my newly finished Click 125 with two outrigger rear wheels - 3 across the back) but no photos taken!
    I had that key in the door lock problem when I eventually got home.

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    There were number of test drives of "the pimpmobile" without disaster (my newly finished Click 125 with two outrigger rear wheels - 3 across the back) but no photos taken!
    I had that key in the door lock problem when I eventually got home.
    Chobby looked like he was coming out of the chute at a rodeo, and a witness in the Car Park (won't dob her in or I won't be ON a promise) said he was having a devil of a time keeping it under control 555. With a bit of help from Bee to start it up, I found it quite easy to handle , other than nearly parting company going up over the kerb (not sure the half dozen or so San Migs had anything to do with that 55).

One thing you were right about Baz, RBT half way back to Patong, when they saw On driving, MIL in the back, waived straight through

Its been a bit hetic by my standards 555...had a good night out with mr smiley wandering around bangla...I dont think there is a bar owner he does not know..I left him at about 1.30 interviewing some new stock that had just arrived in patong 555..did not even make into taipan this time..I had fallen out of love with bangla a long time ago and that love was not rekindeled 555
    Down to the relatively quiet and calmness of kamala..staying at the G1 apartments(sounds dodgy but good) has a nice roof top pool

Then it was down to bernies bar on the beach..great to catch up again with chob/bernie/craig(arliss) and of course baz..great to see the old bugger out and looking good.
    Baz has now updated his 3 wheeler to a 4 wheeler ...yes thats right a bike with 4 wheels...3 at the back 555..after lots to drink chob decided he wanted to test ride it..was pretty embarrassing. He looked a a beginer riding a horse..craig hoped and had no problem 5555..thanks for coming out boys was a great evening

Had a great ride with cobby down past surin..was great to cruise the backroads and chobby is a mine of info ..we were going to be having the braai that evening so invited a girl that I saw on my last trip...solly bally can not come..have friend I have to take care of...was a pity as she knew every body that was going to be there..but then says I can come now 555..an hour later she arrives..we chat and catch up ...bally you good man but I horny lady can we please boom boom..and boy can she boom boom(as another bm here can atest to)..so spent a very pleasent afternoon
    Then it was up to chobs place for a small braai..had brought some meat over from saffa..khai and ya were there as well.(they had just recently been to saffa)..funny to here a thai girl chatting to chob about wine..and knows what she was talking about...I think we have finally convinced chob to make the trip over..bee had made some nice snacks as well..bally be careful velly spicey..but after a few beers and well into a bottle of red I was not listioning...wow why would they make it so hot you could not even taste the prawns 5555...great night just sitting around chobs braai area old friends just swopping stories...every one in top form especially chob..bee gets very funny once the leos kick in and forgets that my thai is very limited and babbles away..not sure how but somehow understand 555..they are both good for each other
    Out of the blue the girls decided it was time to go to maydens so of we went..ya lasted all of 5 min 5555..then down to soms bar for a final one..chobby was chatting to one of the local surfing boys...not sure what it was all about...he might mention it in his thread...but another great night in los..tomorrow its samui time
    quiksilva and Chob like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast