The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Cuzzy's Last Stand

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Here we go... plane stories.

Coming home for Christmas once. A young attractive French lass sitting next to me, very excited about going to NZ for the first time. We chatted for ages with me giving her some local knowledge about places she wanted to visit.

3 hours in she's asleep with her her head resting on my shoulder. No problem... I really enjoyed the view. Down her very loose top watching her firm boobies jiggle around from the turbulence.

Haven't really had any bad experiences apart from the old lady who let out this massive trouser cough then said... OMG I hope that doesn't smell
    1080 likes this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน briofoz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    Resurrecting this thread...

Update:

return trip planned for February 8th 2018 and return March 1st.

Been looking at fares for the last couple of months but nothing tempting really. Some good fares below NZ$1000 but all leaving at stupid o'clock a.m. and / or have long layovers.

I suffer from lumbar pain on extended flights due to historic injury in my early 20s, anything over 9hrs gets really uncomfortable. I have tried codeine based pain relief with limited success so occasionally opted for flights via Sydney or Melbourne. Both have 3.5hr AKL to SYD or MLB and short layovers making the second leg more manageable but the prices were considerably higher. Now that I'm not on the big salary as previously this is a significant consideration.

I had considered flying Air New Zealand to Perth for a couple of days stopover to catch up with friends and then an easy 6hrs to BKK but another time maybe.

Yetserday I was looking again and Thai had AKL - BKK at $900 so decided to buy even though it may present some discomfort. I can always get up and walk around though.
    Gday Cuz...was that booking through the Thai Air website or elsewhere?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    Here we go... plane stories.

Coming home for Christmas once. A young attractive French lass sitting next to me, very excited about going to NZ for the first time. We chatted for ages with me giving her some local knowledge about places she wanted to visit.

3 hours in she's asleep with her her head resting on my shoulder. No problem... I really enjoyed the view. Down her very loose top watching her firm boobies jiggle around from the turbulence.

Haven't really had any bad experiences apart from the old lady who let out this massive trouser cough then said... OMG I hope that doesn't smell
    That brought back a memory of long ago in a dentist's chair. A replacement dentist for my regular practitioner was an absolutely stunning woman in her late twenties. As she was looking down my mouth I was looking down her blouse. I could see the tops of her nipples on her low fitting bra. She could have removed every tooth in my mouth without anesthetic and I wouldn't have felt a thing. Much to my sadness she was not there on my next visit.
    Cuzzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by briofoz View Post
    Gday Cuz...was that booking through the Thai Air website or elsewhere?
    On the Thai website mate...
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

A guy I worked with retired to Rayong in early March.

Howard wasn't ever into the bar scene as a 'monger' although he did at times bf a lady he found attractive. He speaks reasonable Thai, way better than me, and strikes up conversation easliy.

He went to live with a 45yo woman he met on a couple of previous trips. They stayed together 4 about 6 months and he moved out and is now in a furnished condo, an older but still tidy complex, and is finding life way less stressful.

They lady he moved in with wouldn't make any concessions with Howard and the relationship naturally unravelled.

He has now realised that it was a mistake and that there are plenty of benefits living on his own.... read, all the lovely unattached women living in the same complex who are always very friendly.

A trip or two to Global House https://globalhouse.co.th/home has fostered a relationship with one of the lasses working there who is keen to advance things after she boots the useless boyfriend out.. or more accurately, when she up and leaves one day soon. She doesn't want to get too involved until she has left.

I suggested to Howard that he may want to be very careful, there are some nasty stories involving jilted partners.

We have put together a plan to meet in BKK when I arrive. He said he would meet me at Swampy and we could get the same hotel. Sounds like a good plan Stan.

I'm going to spend maximum 3 nights in BKK and that suits him too as there are a couple of things he wants to do there that he's been putting off until a good reason came up to go there.

A friend owns a small shop that is like an outdoor decorating shop. She sells pots, plants, garden ornaments and furniture etc and is keen for me to take some shells that I have collected from the beaches here.
    They may be confiscated at Customs so I asked her to check before I leave if they will get through or not.

Howard is a very intelligent man, brilliant with electronics and also mechanical and electrical stuff. He has ideas popping out of his head all the time. Consquently he's sometimes a mission to keep up with but he's good natured and we have a very similar sense of humour and outlook on life.

That being said, I will have a welcome distraction and won't spend much time blobbing around in bars. Well, maybe in the evenings. He hasn't been to the Lower Sukhumvit area before so I will enjoy taking him on a little tour to see the good and otherwise not so good attractions.

I'm keen for him to meet a couple of the BGs I know. I'm sure they will find him amusing.
    Last edited by Cuzzy; 15th November 2017 at 09:34.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    You sound like a good "Front man" to have around, Cuzzy. 55
    Cuzzy likes this.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112