The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Cuzzy's Last Stand

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar

Cuzzy's Last Stand

What seemed like an eternity a few months ago is now only a few days away.

I'm booked to depart Tauranga at 10.00am this Saturday to Auckland and then 2.50pm departure on TG492 to Swampy.

It seems like this has been the longest 9 months ever since my return early February.

While I have tried not to get excited and just let the time pass while focusing on work and everyday life I now am eagre to get on that bird again.

I have plans... yes, as many do and myself also in the past have had plans, this time it is going to go to plan. I'm not on a two week millionaire trip like many times before, I'm going to see what I can do on a limited budget for a change.....
    PeteGill, kaptainrob, 1080 and 5 others like this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Are you just going to Bangers Cuzzy
    Cuzzy likes this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    enjoy your trip Cuz...its funny that anticipation...I never really had it (before I lived here) when coming to LoS on holidays...I was always busy with work and finishing things up and handing projects on before I left...it didn't really hit me until about an hour out from landing when i knew I was soon about to hit the clubs etc again..and then only properly once I was through customs and out onto the pavement when that blast of hot humid air smacks you in the face followed by the ensuing taxi chaos
    Cuzzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Are you just going to Bangers Cuzzy
    I am spending 3 nights in Bangers then up to Ban Ya Nang via KK to see Au and Phaeya for 2.5 weeks. Return 1 night BKK then home.

We may go to Pattaya to see our friends or alternatively north to Nakhon Phanom, Sakon Nakhon where the MIL would like to revisit. I haven't been up that way before.

Pattaya of course holds it's own distractions but I doubt there will be neither time nor inclination to indulge in pleasures of the flesh... or maybe a sneaky ST on Soi6. I doubt it though.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    enjoy your trip Cuz...its funny that anticipation...I never really had it (before I lived here) when coming to LoS on holidays...I was always busy with work and finishing things up and handing projects on before I left...it didn't really hit me until about an hour out from landing when i knew I was soon about to hit the clubs etc again..and then only properly once I was through customs and out onto the pavement when that blast of hot humid air smacks you in the face followed by the ensuing taxi chaos
    Being an over-indulged only child to a solo mother it's been all about me so my dear Aunty Julia says 555.

Everything you describe is as it feels for me. I've tried to push it to the back.... you know how it goes. All the anticipation of going, then you are there and all too soon it's over. Back to the same old same old like it never happened.
    bacwaan and obes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    All the best Cuzzy...

Its the "end of the walkway" announcement at Swampy when I know I am in my second home and get excited.
    bacwaan likes this.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Enjoy the trip

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    As others have already said... just enjoy the ride, Cuzzy. Let life flow along and try not to make too many plans. They only get in the way of enjoyment.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    ^ does that mean i should cancel a planned ride trip next year when I am in LOS? 555
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

No.. don't cancel plans. Having no plan leads to confusion and no focus.

I've got a lot to do tomorrow.

When I get there we will celebrate a 3yo birthday, Au's birthday... the nephew (18yo) is marrying his 16yo pregnant gf. Hot water going into the house.. hydroponics to set up and of course I will be on baby duty while mum relaxes.
    1080, Moo Uaon and obes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    Hydroponics hey dude = 555555
    Rivo and Cuzzy like this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    So 10pm into a BKK hotel on a Saturday - starters on your mark -555
    Where you staying?
    40 is the old age of youth;
    50 is the youth of old age.
    ~Victor Hugo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2xJAsr2vO8&NR=1

I'm a Cheap Charlie at Petals this time. Gave it a test drive in January on recommendation.

The rooms are a bit smaller, the beds still accommodate three easily.

7-11 straight across the Soi, a brace of small bars on the corner of Soi6 etc. Easy walk through the alley to 8 and Nana BTS.
    Minder likes this.

Well, I'm in bed at about 4:30am as you can tell by my previous post listening to the dawn chorus of the Tui which are always then first to sing before daybreak.and I get a msg on line from Mod who is Service Girl day shift at Morning Night.

'when you come'
    'Saturday night'
    'what time'
    '11pm'
    'oi too late'
    'I see you Sunday'
    'ok, I have friend for you'
    'oh ok, what her name'
    'Dao'
    'lady bar?'
    'service like me, I send you pic'

a couple of minutes later a photo of Mod and Dao arrives... nice

'she look nice Mod but look small lady'
    'yes she small. you buy drink her last time remember'
    'yes I do, she laugh mak mak'
    'I can fix for you'
    'Not yet my friend, I like to see Lek first maybe'
    'Lek gone now, have number for you if you want'
    'Yes please, I like Lek, very good take care'
    'I tell her you come ok'
    'ok, thank you Mod'

Lek's number arrives. A few minutes later a mesage arrives from an unknown source in Thailand...

'Gordeee'
    'Yes'
    'I Lek'
    'hello Lek nice to see you'
    'how you can see me'
    ' I joke'
    'Use this number not number Mod give to you ok'
    'ok'
    'when you come'
    'Saturday 11:00pm'
    'I can only see you day time ok'
    'ok, good for me'

And so it starts 555. Mod has been a friend for a few years since I first met her when she worked at Bar4 and has facilitated a number of liaisons in the past before I arrive. For me it is easier than sitting in a bar all day buying LDs and walking out with a sizeable checkbin to pay.

Lek.jpg

This photo is from my January trip. Lek is on my immediate left with Mod and Tor the lesbian BG ?? Lek is 32yo with a killer figure, slim and shapely at the same time. She used to be a dancer but now is too old 555.

I'm not usually a fan of bolt ons but hers are nicely proprtioned. She is very flexible and can put both her feet behind her head.... and she rates as one of my top 5 BJ performers and certainly utilises her dance routine well when in the room. I'm looking forward to seeing her again for sure.
    Moo Uaon and obes like this.

Yay... I got the picture posting sussed again ^B^

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    Yay... I got the picture posting sussed again ^B^
    Yup, always better with photos. I'm with you on having local contacts prior to a visit. And, having someone you already know gives you something to look forward to. There is time enough to go on the "hunt". That is always what I've meant by having "friends". You can share old stories, go out for a meal together, or just spend an hour with doing "whatever".
    Cuzzy likes this.

Departure delayed three days. A very close friend of ours passed away late yesterday. Funeral on Monday.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    Departure delayed three days. A very close friend of ours passed away late yesterday. Funeral on Monday.
    Bugger - may they RIP.

At least you weren't already there mate !

Yeah.. it's a relief for the family. Been a long illness.

Yeah.. it's a relief for the family. Been a long illness.
    Sometimes it is best when it finally ends. R.I.P.

Did you lose your flight times and lose any money? Or were you able to reschedule at no extra cost?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast