The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Kuhio Goes Back In Time

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Thats quite funny Ting though I am sure you did not see the funny side at the time.555
    Most of the time she is a sweet kid but beware the dark side.
    It got Worse , the Cops told me I had to leave the (my) house Because I was pissed and stay with friends and come back the next day . I kept very quiet after that and a couple of mths later put the House on the market (I was going to anyway) and broke up with the Mother and said Goodbye to the both of them . lol
    Another funny thing, about a year later I ran into the Mum and was rooting her again for a while but didnt move her in again .... no root is worth that drama lol.
    Chob and Ian Forbes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Hey Kuhio your not on your own with a teen girl in camp ours is 14 and the swings are abrupt from sweet to grumpy in a heart beat.
    She lets you know when she is bored which can be not great when you have just sat down somewhere out for a meal and its not to her liking..
    Joy has little tolerance and I have to keep quiet as my advise tends to make things worse.5555
    Step parenting can be a tightrope...
    I think it's easier with boys because you can tell them you will kill them

I was just thinking when you and even Kuhio told about their moods in restaurant that I would just sort of "threaten them" but much harder to do with a girl than a boy

My nephew got drunk last Xmas Eve and didn't show up to my sisters for Xmas morning
    This year when we were out I told him in no uncertain terms he better not pull that shit this year(he was a good boy this year)

But you can't really use that tone and language with a girl
    At least I doubt I could

Plus teenage girls are scary 5555

^ Over here the Young Girls Know they Have 'The Power" if they dont like you they only have to say to Cops 'that Man was looking at me " and your Fkd .
    They are taught this Shit in Schools at a young Age .

Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    ^ Over here the Young Girls Know they Have 'The Power" if they dont like you they only have to say to Cops 'that Man was looking at me " and your Fkd .
    Man you have a warped sense of the world

I was just saying it's easier as a father to deal with a boy because he can talk to them in different terms

I currently don't know any daughters, in all the daughters I know from friends and family, that have called the cops on their dad 5555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post

I was just saying it's easier as a father to deal with a boy because he can talk to them in different terms

I currently don't know any daughters, in all the daughters I know from friends and family, that have called the cops on their dad 5555
    That is the wonderful thing about forums, you only ever get to read one side of the story 555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I think it's easier with boys because you can tell them you will kill them

I was just thinking when you and even Kuhio told about their moods in restaurant that I would just sort of "threaten them" but much harder to do with a girl than a boy

My nephew got drunk last Xmas Eve and didn't show up to my sisters for Xmas morning
    This year when we were out I told him in no uncertain terms he better not pull that shit this year(he was a good boy this year)

But you can't really use that tone and language with a girl
    At least I doubt I could

Plus teenage girls are scary 5555
    Never had to really discipline my boy he has been a great kid and a decent adult...As for the elder girl now 24 not so much bloody moody a great kid but you know..5555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    The lady my brother was going with pulled that shit with him when they broke up. I know what you are saying. I know a dozen similar stories. I know they will use that threat whether it true or not. They don't even have to prove it.
    Tingtong likes this.

No, Ive just lived in a Different World than you 5555 .
    Btw have you ever watched the Movie 'Freddy got Fingered' ? Staring Canadian Tom Green .
    Zablive likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    The lady my brother was going with pulled that shit with him when they broke up. I know what you are saying. I know a dozen similar stories. I know they will use that threat whether it true or not. They don't even have to prove it.
    I think you all need to hang out with a better class of people 5555

I grew up in the ghetto projects and never encountered anything like that
    PeteGill and Nomad like this.

Two sides to every story, I learned that a long time ago. But for some here it is never the man's fault. Unless he is a useless Thai husband or BF that is 555
    wabbits, Quarky and Cippy like this.

Where’s Brian

Hopefully Nok or Tawan didn’t call the cops on him after a night out 5555

Yip I hope we are not derailing his story as it is a great read. Apologies if so.

Cadet Bronze
    Nobody's derailing, just super busy here in Phuket. Will update tomorrow morning.
    PeteGill likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post
    Two sides to every story, I learned that a long time ago. But for some here it is never the man's fault. Unless he is a useless Thai husband or BF that is 555
    Yes, there is always two sides to every story. That is why I like to see some proof, or know the back ground details. There are just as many (if not more) bad men as there are bad women. And, when under stress, people might react entirely out of their normal behavior. When you push anyone too far then there are consequences. Some of those consequences could include murder in a fit of rage or frustration.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    It got Worse , the Cops told me I had to leave the (my) house Because I was pissed and stay with friends and come back the next day . I kept very quiet after that and a couple of mths later put the House on the market (I was going to anyway) and broke up with the Mother and said Goodbye to the both of them . lol
    Another funny thing, about a year later I ran into the Mum and was rooting her again for a while but didnt move her in again .... no root is worth that drama lol.
    You gotta be kidden me ... anyone who thinks this is "just" and a teenage kid can displace the home owner with the Polices backing then deserves to have this happen to themselves.
    What ever happened to the cops saying , "Its simple , the person you are unhappy about owns the home , so best you leave if you are not happy with the way he runs it.... we will give you a lift ..."

Its this sort of story that makes me wanna puke about my own home culture , and Im not even in a position ( so far ) that its even remotely likely that that could happen.
    Actually probably could never happen in LOS , I guess.

But to think you were back fcuking her Mum not long later ...
    I mean , if she did like the dick a lot , then I reckon I would have deprived her the ride as punishment for not bringing up her daughter right ...555

Hmmm ...I pretty much agree that you really need to broaden your circles ...
    Last edited by Chob; 28th December 2018 at 11:41.
    Tingtong likes this.

^Well depends how loud the music was.... and whether the kid was chained to the bed... 55
    PeteGill likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I heard Ting was playing Bananarama and that is a crime so now I understand why she called.5555555

But seriously a complaint from the same house...From a kid....Should be the other way around and be considered a waste of public services unless there is more involved.
    Tingtong likes this.

^ Yeah there's something wrong with Anyone who doesnt like a bit of loud Bananarama Played loud in the morning .... Its only a problem when you start dancing to it 555

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ^Well depends how loud the music was.... and whether the kid was chained to the bed... 55
    Dp You Dirty.....Dirty Man , There were never Chains used in My house .... But maybe the occasional Nipple Clamp 5555 But thats normal 55
    Last edited by Tingtong; 28th December 2018 at 10:26.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I know of a case, I even got involved with advising and attended court with the guy.

It was on the Gold Coast.

Long story short, the guy was a good worker, paid off the house by working double shifts etc.

Was married and had 2 daughters, 7 & 12. He found out his wife was having an affair and had borrowed against the house to pay for boyfriends rent, car and lots of cash and entertainment.

So it was in for divorce court BUT the mother in law was determined her daughter(his wife) would get everything, the house the cars and he was facing big support payments.

Of course his solicitor rejected it and it was on the list to go thru the court.

Next thing, the cops have had a complaint lodged for child molestation. The older girl claimed he had touched her when they were playing in the pool, the mother produced photo's of him throwing the girls into the air in the pool. One showed his hand under the girls bum lifting her.
    He was interviewed, then children Affairs got involved and he wasn't allowed to see his kids, he was charged and we went to Southport Court house.

He was approached by the Mother in Law in a shop out of the blue and she told him if he signed over everything the charge would be dropped, the daughter would say she was not sure what happened etc.

His solicitor went and got a copy of the stores security footage and it showed her approach him but there was no audio.

We get to court.

The girl was interviewed from another room via video link. Fcuk Me, the mother in law was in the room with her, she had coached the girl and it was so obvious by the stilted answers. So the solicitor insisted the MIL be removed and a police woman sit with the girl.

When the judge explained to the girl how serious this is, you are under oath to tell the truth and it is possible your father could be sent to jail, or at least be stopped from seeing you and your sister, she eventually broke down and told that grandma had said that they would loose the house and have to live in a caravan if she didn't say/do this.

The Judge was not impressed, called for the MIL to come before him. He stripped skin off her, and ordered the Public prosecutor to look into have charges bought against her and he rattled off 3 or 4 possible charges, including attempting to pervert the course of justice.

The case was dismissed, Tony was an emotional wreck and in the divorce court he got 60% of assets but also accepted not to force the sale of the house till the youngest left school or turned 17.
    Ian Forbes and Tingtong like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast