Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: just been looking at the summer breeze prices

Cadet Bronze

just been looking at the summer breeze prices

ff sake !! 49-00 a night !! are they taking the piss? no pool no lift -shit inside rooms off the corridor with no window--steep concrete stairs to stagger up--- i,ve stayed there in the past and i,m sure a summer suite was less than 30-00--patongs now banjackesed through pure greed ---even the beer is more expensive than the equivalent here in the uk---80 bht for a little bottle ! you would have 2b mentally deficient 2 pay that---how ever much does a bit of minge pie cost for the night now?--prob 50 bht a thrust--
    Last edited by oldfella; 24th January 2019 at 12:46.
    Tingtong likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfella View Post
    -how ever much does a bit of minge pie cost for the night now?--prob 50 bht a thrust--
    should be cheap for you then
    kaptainrob, PGC and Bacon like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    ff sake !! 49-00 a night !! are they taking the piss? no pool no lift -shit inside rooms off the corridor with no window--steep concrete stairs to stagger up--- i,ve stayed there in the past and i,m sure a summer suite was less than 30-00--patongs now banjackesed through pure greed ---even the beer is more expensive than the equivalent here in the uk---80 bht for a little bottle ! you would have 2b mentally deficient 2 pay that---how ever much does a bit of minge pie cost for the night now?--prob 50 bht a thrust--
    have the prices changed much in Baht terms ? Or do you believe they should adjust their pricing to compensate for the low GBP .....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    That was like 10 years ago.....prices change Andy

And you think 80baht for a beer is expensive?
    That is 3.10cad

That is a great price for a beer

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Is that when he was last sober? I sometimes end up with hours of gaps in my memory when I black out, but this is a record.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Tez
    Ha ha Love the breeze Price exp Nah no way. Put that crap aside It can be fkng difficult to get a room I miss out quite often lol So there must be value seen by many right?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Summer breeze is always my regular day time stop for a few or many beers or drinks. One time I had 25 White Russians. Stayed there a few times but stopped because most of the guys at the bar had been with girls that happened to be with me on any given day. Usually it was fine but sometimes was uncomfortable.

Used to love chatting with Bill especially of our mutual love of Reagan. Proper gentleman. Also when the chef cooked filet mignonette it was to die for. 50 bucks for a room is cheap in this day and age. It is high season after all.

Cadet Bronze
    thats true-- i.ll just poke it in and let it soak still early
    Last edited by oldfella; 25th January 2019 at 12:06.
    Tingtong likes this.

Cadet Bronze

And you think 80baht for a beer is expensive?
    That is 3.10cad

That is a great price for a beer
    great price allright marc not for us poor limeys!

I have never found Thailand particularly cheap. You hear people who spend 3 bucks a day and are proud of it. Why not go to Ethiopia and live in a refuge and eat plumpynut if you want to scrimp.

Enjoy your holiday. Don’t be worried about a quid here or there for a beer. Worry about the bill when your home.
    Oldmanemu likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    I have never found Thailand particularly cheap. You hear people who spend 3 bucks a day and are proud of it. Why not go to Ethiopia and live in a refuge and eat plumpynut if you want to scrimp.

Enjoy your holiday. Don’t be worried about a quid here or there for a beer. Worry about the bill when your home.
    The problem with that Logic , is that some of us Genuinely dont have a lot of money and still want to have a holiday in Thailand . when I go to LOS I have to go in the Low season, and I have to Stay in 1,000 bht a night places .
    I can only budget about $100 Aud a day but I still have a good time, but my Idea of a good time and other peoples is probably completely different . Ill drink 7/11 beers down the beach in the Arvo then Go Eat Thai food in a place on the beach and hit a beach bar for a few more beers .
    Im not a big mongerer and I dont buy Lady drinks so that saves a bit ....But I do love my holidays in Thailand and hopefully get back there again one day , even though It will be on the cheap 555
    Quarky, Rockitt, Bacon and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    The problem with that Logic , is that some of us Genuinely dont have a lot of money and still want to have a holiday in Thailand . when I go to LOS I have to go in the Low season, and I have to Stay in 1,000 bht a night places .
    I can only budget about $100 Aud a day but I still have a good time, but my Idea of a good time and other peoples is probably completely different . Ill drink 7/11 beers down the beach in the Arvo then Go Eat Thai food in a place on the beach and hit a beach bar for a few more beers .
    Im not a big mongerer and I dont buy Lady drinks so that saves a bit ....But I do love my holidays in Thailand and hopefully get back there again one day , even though It will be on the cheap 555
    And there is nothing wrong with that. But you don’t come on a forum and give out about a hotel price. If it’s too expensive then there will be somewhere else in budget. I like chilling on the beach with beers and hate the bars when it gets too much. I am more saying why does someone need to complain about the price of one particular hotel.
    Tingtong likes this.

^ Yep fair enough , I think I missed your point and I wasnt having a go at you 55
    Last edited by Tingtong; 25th January 2019 at 13:05. Reason: spelling
    Notorius likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    As Notorious said.
    Nothing wrong with that at all
    Nothing wrong with how anyone wants to spend their holiday

And yes.....sometimes guys who have a bit of extra money are ignorant to the fact others can't spend what they want to on holiday and are a bit more limited
    I am definitely guilty of that

I was just talking other day in work how the 2.5 and 3 star hotels in US/Canada have the free breakfast and even sometimes a small afternoon free happy hour and what a huge help that is to young families
    I'd imagine that would have helped my mom a lot back in the day

Im not a big mongerer and I dont buy Lady drinks
    It's funny how much cheaper LoS holidays are when you take those things out of it 55. My hardcore mongering days are behind me and I'm less interested in the girls over there now, so most of my days the last couple of trips were cheap as chips. I mean how much can you eat and drink?
    Rockitt and Tingtong like this.

I was just talking other day in work how the 2.5 and 3 star hotels in US/Canada have the free breakfast and even sometimes a small afternoon free happy hour and what a huge help that is to young families
    I'd imagine that would have helped my mom a lot back in the day
    Happy hours a help to young families? How does that work.... ahh... lets get drunk with the kids again.. 55
    Stillearly likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Happy hours a help to young families? How does that work.... ahh... lets get drunk with the kids again.. 55
    It definitely helps young ausie families in bali 55
    Quarky likes this.

Drunk kids provide hours of endless entertainment.
    Quarky, Chob and Tingtong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    It's funny how much cheaper LoS holidays are when you take those things out of it 55. My hardcore mongering days are behind me and I'm less interested in the girls over there now, so most of my days the last couple of trips were cheap as chips. I mean how much can you eat and drink?
    You, of all BM's, ask this? .... lol
    Bacon likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    You, of all BM's, ask this? .... lol
    ahh yeah... forgot.
    kaptainrob likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast