Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Stillearly
  • 1 Post By Dupree

Thread: Tour for vacation

Newby

Tour for vacation

I want to try some different ways of exploring new stuff during a vacation. Do you guys know about niagara falls vacation packages. I want to go there for enjoyment with family. According to me, vacation time is a perfect time to learn new things. I am collecting the information about the tour and hopefully soon will take this tour.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    You know it's not in Thailand .. ? 555

there are a few Canadian BMs that will probably be able to assist
    Rivo and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Niagra Falls vacation packages? All you need is a 6 pack and a doobie. Cheap as chips...5555
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    It has been a long time since I was last at Niagara Falls. I'm on the west coast of Canada and Niagara Falls is in Ontario, 5000 km away. Ontario is NOT an inexpensive province to visit. Hotels cost close to $200 per day for the cheaper ones. There is a lot of data on the internet, though.

I stayed at Niagara Falls. Decent motel within walking distance of some great strip clubs... was only about $50 a night. This was 2003 though.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    I stayed at Niagara Falls. Decent motel within walking distance of some great strip clubs... was only about $50 a night. This was 2003 though.
    I lived in Buffalo, NY in 1980. Canada was on the border. I agree. The strip clubs are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I lived in Buffalo, NY in 1980. Canada was on the border. I agree. The strip clubs are great.
    Yeah there were always a lot of young Americans there... 55

Strip Clubs in Canada were great right up until they stopped the stripping visa in 2006 I think it was...

I went to Buffalo once. We nipped over the border... around 1992 I think it was. Buffalo looked a rough place...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Niagra Falls vacation packages? All you need is a 6 pack and a doobie. Cheap as chips...5555
    You have to get there first. According to me, it's not worth it unless you're a canuck doing a weed run across the border.
    Last edited by Bacon; 1st May 2019 at 20:23.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    I went to Buffalo once. We nipped over the border... around 1992 I think it was. Buffalo looked a rough place...
    Blue collar town. We used to get into fights with the bouncers mostly. That town was a minefield for violence..555
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Williams View Post
    I want to try some different ways of exploring new stuff during a vacation. Do you guys know about niagara falls vacation packages. I want to go there for enjoyment with family. According to me, vacation time is a perfect time to learn new things. I am collecting the information about the tour and hopefully soon will take this tour.
    Last year I looked at options to spent a holiday in the USA with my daughter who does bilingual high-school / IB in Holland and is an Americophile..

Came up with the Cornell summer camps in Ithaca, which look absolutely brilliant for all age groups, and from intellectually challenging to outdoors activities like "exploring the Finger lakes"..

We would have had a great time, I am sure, but the remaining dates did not match her school holidays and sailing trip..

2 hours drive from Niagara Falls, could be a day trip..

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Last year I looked at options to spent a holiday in the USA with my daughter who does bilingual high-school / IB in Holland and is an Americophile..

Came up with the Cornell summer camps in Ithaca, which look absolutely brilliant for all age groups, and from intellectually challenging to outdoors activities like "exploring the Finger lakes"..

We would have had a great time, I am sure, but the remaining dates did not match her school holidays and sailing trip..

2 hours drive from Niagara Falls, could be a day trip..
    Upstate New York can be beautiful

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Upstate New York can be beautiful
    All of New York can be beautiful. I loved the Catskills and the beautiful rivers. In fact the whole damn country is beautiful depending on your interests, and if you know where to look. Yes, there are the scenic wonders of the world, but there is a whole lot more than just that. I'm enthralled with nature and everything in it.

Blue collar town. We used to get into fights with the bouncers mostly. That town was a minefield for violence..555
    Was that your band's own bouncers? ..55