Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 121
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Cancun

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,395

    Cancun

    Me and Paulie are going to Cancun 2nd week in February. for me i'm just chilling on the beach and visit the local town area for some good tacos. Looking forward to some white sand beaches. We have an All Inclusive booked for four nights. I'm getting in two nights before. Still looking for a hotel. Check out this one....555 Trendy Ocean View Room.

    https://www.expedia.com/Cancun-Hotel...ntent=&x_pwa=1
    Tingtong likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22,166
    You perv
    Going to the swingers hotel before I get there

    I told you I don't care if you get gagged and spit roasted by some middle-aged couple from Wisconsin......5555

  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,395
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    You perv
    Going to the swingers hotel before I get there

    I told you I don't care if you get gagged and spit roasted by some middle-aged couple from Wisconsin......5555
    They'll probably tie me up and make me watch..555
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,620
    ^ Just as long as they don't charge you too much for it.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  5. #5
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    They'll probably tie me up and make me watch..555
    You wish

    Dupree at the 7:00 mark 5555


  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LOEI
    Posts
    4,020
    Just remember that its coke is only legal up to 1 gram in Mexico.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    Just remember that its coke is only legal up to 1 gram in Mexico.
    Per head or per nostril?
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    Just remember that its coke is only legal up to 1 gram in Mexico.
    I obviously didn't believe that but Googled it

    Apparently 2 people sued the courts and a judge ruled those 2 people are allowed to use cocaine!
    Just those 2 people!


    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...erica-49416357

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22,166
    I was offered and bought a joint at a beach bar in Puerto Vallarta and they put it on my bill! 5555

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LOEI
    Posts
    4,020
    Decriminalized was the word I meant to use

    Decriminalization of Narcotics: Mexico
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,395
    I'm afraid to bring my Tylenol-Codeine ..
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    lOZt
    Posts
    2,729
    Possibly heading to Mexico City for a week in April, and considering options for a few days either side. Need to do some quick research...want some interesting stuff to see during the day along with reasonable nightlife. Will be interesting to see what you guys get up to, but I don't think an all-inclusive resort would be my thing.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

  13. #13
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Possibly heading to Mexico City for a week in April, and considering options for a few days either side. Need to do some quick research...want some interesting stuff to see during the day along with reasonable nightlife. Will be interesting to see what you guys get up to, but I don't think an all-inclusive resort would be my thing.
    Playa Del Carmen is probably the best for nightlife in Mexico
    Sort of like the Patong of Mexico with a great walking street.....5th Avenue
    And you can get to the local area within blocks

    Cancun has massive nightlife but it's mostly big huge clubs for young people and chain places like Senor Frogs

    If you wanted cool nightlife that was more local situated but very good
    I'd take the 3hr flight to Panama City and stay in Casco Viejo
    Casco Viejo is probably the coolest area I've stayed in all of my travels
    Great rooftop bars, restaurants, amazing architecture
    And also some naughty places in Panama City also....casino and this one other place(very Thai disco pickup type place)
    Nomad likes this.

  14. #14
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,395
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Playa Del Carmen is probably the best for nightlife in Mexico
    Sort of like the Patong of Mexico with a great walking street.....5th Avenue
    And you can get to the local area within blocks

    Cancun has massive nightlife but it's mostly big huge clubs for young people and chain places like Senor Frogs

    If you wanted cool nightlife that was more local situated but very good
    I'd take the 3hr flight to Panama City and stay in Casco Viejo
    Casco Viejo is probably the coolest area I've stayed in all of my travels
    Great rooftop bars, restaurants, amazing architecture
    And also some naughty places in Panama City also....casino and this one other place(very Thai disco pickup type place)
    Huh? Mexico City is way bigger and crazier than any big city. The night life is probably too much.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,395
    https://www.prestigia.com/en/produit...mpaign=US&rp=1

    I like this hotel for my first two nights. I like that the beach is more spacious than other hotels.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  16. #16
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Huh? Mexico City is way bigger and crazier than any big city. The night life is probably too much.
    I excluded it because he is leaving Mexico City to go somewhere else

    Also Mexico City can be pretty dangerous
    I've never been and I know people who really like it

    But don't know how easy it is to bop around to nightlife areas as a visitor

    Wahora goes quite often on business

  17. #17
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Possibly heading to Mexico City for a week in April, and considering options for a few days either side. Need to do some quick research...want some interesting stuff to see during the day along with reasonable nightlife. Will be interesting to see what you guys get up to, but I don't think an all-inclusive resort would be my thing.
    Teotihuacan , including the Pyramid of the Sun ( and ditto 'Moon' ) maybe less than 2 hours ( traffic ! ) outside Mexico City is a must see.
    Massive pyramids built about 200 AD that were there when the Aztecs arrived.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Sun

  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    lOZt
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I excluded it because he is leaving Mexico City to go somewhere else

    Also Mexico City can be pretty dangerous
    I've never been and I know people who really like it

    But don't know how easy it is to bop around to nightlife areas as a visitor

    Wahora goes quite often on business
    Will have local guidance in Mexico City. Just thinking about what else to see if trip goes ahead.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

  19. #19
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22,166
    I originally planned on just 4 days in Cancun before biz trip

    My meetings were put off until April(meeting one big client here next week)

    The rain has been so bad here for months I booked now for a week
    And if the rain keeps going while I'm in Mexico I have 3 days I can add at the end to extend it
    Just may have to pay up for the flight

    Don't plan on doing much when solo but day trips, reading and eating amazing food

  20. #20
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,395
    https://www.melodymakercancun.com/en/gallery/

    I think I'll relax here for my first two days...
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •