Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Building in LOS

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar

Building in LOS

I'm sure there a few BM's here who are looking into the future, and possibly building dwelling in LOS. Thinking there is plenty to learn going down this track, so was just having a mosey around to read up on some info and found this site Thailand - housebuilding and construction information

Any BM's started down this road ? Be interested to hear how they have proceeded, or those thinking about it,what their plans are.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I looked at 2 houses getting constructed in Nong Khai (Isaan), I thought at the time that if was to ever build a house here in LOS that I would combine a lot of the building codes from Victoria just as that's what i'm familiar with.... But saying that I watched a doco on a commune that was built in Nevada out of sustainable materials with not just an eco friendly flavour in mind more the fact that services such as power, water and sewerage were a major problem.... I would seriously do a fair bit of research in this department

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Condo View Post
    Heaps of of good info there Condo, but not a a bum gun to be seen in the bathroom photo's 555 Alan the builder - Build a house in Thailand
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Heaps of of good info there Condo, but not a a bum gun to be seen in the bathroom photo's 555 Alan the builder - Build a house in Thailand
    They have built some nice properties in Thailand, according to their website. Some of the bathrooms and kitchens look fantastic. Good prices too!

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Saw this on another Thai website that a few of us belong to . Just thought there might be a few ideas for Kaptain Rob when he gets around to building or renovating his new home ! 5555
    This Definitely Belong In Your Dream Home | Thai Real Estate Reports
    !qq!

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    Saw this on another Thai website that a few of us belong to . Just thought there might be a few ideas for Kaptain Rob when he gets around to building or renovating his new home ! 5555
    This Definitely Belong In Your Dream Home | Thai Real Estate Reports
    The hydroponic garden would go down well with Jo.... not too sure about the doggie showers!

What an odd website.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Yes that Neo garden looks like a great idea !
    !qq!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Alan the builder. Pretty good but there are great builders anywhere in Isaan just have to drive past anyhting you like the look of and ask "Who build?" I used to spend some days cruising around picking up recyclables with mycousin Nayun and some of the mansions we visited wow!! And if the owner is at home they usually insist on showing you through the place.

My observations? Tane the builder co ordinated all the excellent work on thier Ban. Tane's dad willbe appointed house keeper until Time is right, this is a winning combination. Gary is the winner as you dont mess with a TG when she is looking after her man.... (yeah I know there are other posts about evil TGs not this one please)....... Tane would have used family and connections for face... Yep but if they do not do a great job for a good price then they lose face....

All awaiting THE Farang To turn up and approve.. All including Tane are wanting to please Gary...

Gary arrives and I dont know but he probably did not smile too much amongst the hired help? He is no soft pushover Farang! He has learned from TD what he is expected to do..?

Either way I see it a s a win win.. For Family and for Gary.

Now S the Builder..... Already Cousin Nayun tell me "go to Cousin In Udon and he draw plans and make sure everything exactly the way I want" with my renovations... Nice being in an honest family...
    Last edited by Spot; 7th May 2013 at 18:46.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....