Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kaptainrob
  • 1 Post By Changone

Thread: Ubon Watsadu -aka- Do Home, expansion!

Ubon Watsadu -aka- Do Home, expansion!

The home-town Ubon Ratchathani store is a big rambling series of old buildings compared with ultra modern 'Do Home' stores throughout the country.

Ubonwatsadu earmarks B12bn for 6 new branches - Bangkok Post Property finance advice

Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Rob,

I had a good look through the store a few weeks back. It appears to be well stocked and has some products that similar chains do no carry. Interesting to find an aussie style garden fork in there; better handle than the one I recently saw in Global House.

A pity their website does not have English in the product description. Perhaps if I try Chrome it will translate.

Quote Originally Posted by retdent View Post
    Rob,

I had a good look through the store a few weeks back. It appears to be well stocked and has some products that similar chains do no carry. Interesting to find an aussie style garden fork in there; better handle than the one I recently saw in Global House.

A pity their website does not have English in the product description. Perhaps if I try Chrome it will translate.
    Their website does have English ... click the flag in top RHS. Or click HERE
    1080 likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

yes , the website is available in English, but the product description (nitty gritty), is in Thai. I went back to research some products but the site was playing up. Will try again later.

Quote Originally Posted by retdent View Post
    yes , the website is available in English, but the product description (nitty gritty), is in Thai. I went back to research some products but the site was playing up. Will try again later.
    Aha... Chrome translates the finer detail quite well in most cases.
    Cheers, Rob.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Home pro has the best web site I could order from Oz and get it delivered but I think between HP and the others it's the only one and it's just bearable and not overly user friendly.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    U W -aka- Do Watsadu -aka- Do Home, expansion!

What I keep seeing....555
    kaptainrob likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    The wife went to Do Home in Korat and seemed to get most things we need for the house. Not all items on the website but photos via facebook helped. Big days shopping.