The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Good luck and bad luck

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I despise that smokers just throw their cigarette butt anywhere
    Actually, I basically despise smokers............some of the most ignorant people in the world

I take every instance to tell them to get away from doors I am walking into

The other day this Chinese guy was smoking right outside my apartment building door
    He was done as I was walking up and he threw his cigarette on the ground and started walking into the building
    I called him back and told him to pick up the butt and throw it away properly, told him he shouldn't be leaving that shit in front of the door or smoking in front of it
    I hate smokers smell, even now with it being limited to designated areas, usually outside, when they come back in their clothes and breath, everything stink of smoke.

Do you have the same laws over there that we have here?
    Here a smoker has to be away from any doorway, I think it is 5 or 10m??
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    I hate smokers smell, even now with it being limited to designated areas, usually outside, when they come back in their clothes and breath, everything stink of smoke.

Do you have the same laws over there that we have here?
    Here a smoker has to be away from any doorway, I think it is 5 or 10m??
    Yes there are signs but the selfish fxuks don't listen

But i tell them to screw away from the door everytime they do it

Airports have gotten smart and most installed outdoor smoking areas
    They still stink but it was ridiculous before they'd be in those small smoking boxes and then board a plane
    Again, with no care about others around them

I do feel sorry for older smokers, they never had education about the damage etc and being addicted they can't get off them.

I can't see how they can afford them here, the price is incredible!!!

I have seen a big change in the years I have been working. Used to be in night clubs with so much smoke haze you couldn't see the performers 5555
    Distantpeak likes this.

Liberal Conservative Distantpeak's Avatar
    I know. My dad still smokes.. despite having had throat cancer and emphysema. 8 (NZ$16) a pack.
    Singularity prediction... 2043...

Immortality to follow within 5 years...

^^ Yes I have said before on here how my Great Aunt never smoked but died of emphizima because all her working life was in public bars in pubs and she got it from the secondary smoke.

Prices here are $25-35 Aud. a pack. My Dad used to smoke 2-3 packs a day in the old days he would die again if he saw the price now 5555

While typing this, A Current Affair was on and had inside access to Border Patrol here, they were showing all the different ways people try to smuggle things in, particularly smokes, the one postal centre checkpoint finds one concealed smoke stash every 2 mins. They uncover $15 million worth every month........FARK!!!!
    Distantpeak and Ian Forbes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I used to bring back a carton of cigarettes from Thailand for my buddy in Canada who used to smoke. He quit smoking and quickly gained weight on his belly. He is also an alcoholic. He loves his beer during the day, and rum in the evening.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123