15 ready-to-eat 7-11 meals for under 50 thb

MarcTwoSix

most things you buy in supermarkets are in plastic ... bacon , prepared salads , cheese .. even if you buy fresh they put it in plastic ... unless you go to a shop where you take your own plastic containers..
Quarky is working on buying vegan meals and putting them in his pocket to take home 555

PeteGill

In ten years we'll probably all look at that in disgust... thinking, do you remember when we used to eat food sealed on plastic!
In ten years time they will remove the plastic packaging at the back of the shop out of site. Put it in a paper bag and you will be none the wiser.. Oh hang on, some places do that already 55555

Quarky

most things you buy in supermarkets are in plastic ... bacon , prepared salads , cheese .. even if you buy fresh they put it in plastic ... unless you go to a shop where you take your own plastic containers..
Not where I shop. I use a vege store. Take my own paper bags. But even in Tesco everything I need is loose... even meat from the butcher...

Trying to think the last food I bought that was sealed in plastic... probably vodka...55

Quarky

Just avoid processed food and you'll see how easy it is to avoid plastic. Except for milk .. we did used to take our own bottles to a farm to get milk straight from the cows. Bloody delicious. But we moved... Sadly now too far away...

But when you have a food nazi sister... You eventually succumb to a non plastic mentality...

sidvicious

Just avoid processed food and you'll see how easy it is to avoid plastic. Except for milk .. we did used to take our own bottles to a farm to get milk straight from the cows. Bloody delicious. But we moved... Sadly now too far away...

But when you have a food nazi sister... You eventually succumb to a non plastic mentality...
You sound like you live in some sort of vegan hippy community 555

Quarky

You sound like you live in some sort of vegan hippy community 555
Pretty much. My sister's laws. She's racist and Very right wing, but also very health conscious... so she makes sure I don't slip off the healthy food wagon. One slip and she just says.. "you want to be fat again?!"
It has its pros and cons... 55

bacwaan

Pretty much. My sister's laws. She's racist and Very right wing, but also very health conscious... so she makes sure I don't slip off the healthy food wagon. One slip and she just says.. "you want to be fat again?!"
It has its pros and cons... 55
wow...sounds like a gal who knows how to have fun....55

Nomad

A couple of bottles of water and a moo burger is a staple on the way back to the hotel after a night out.

sticky-rice-burgers-7-11-thailand-bangkok.jpg

Nomad

Not where I shop. I use a vege store. Take my own paper bags. But even in Tesco everything I need is loose... even meat from the butcher...

Trying to think the last food I bought that was sealed in plastic... probably vodka...55
Virus transportation vehicles!!!