6th august patong

J

Jayjay

Heading over on the 6th of august. Anyone going to be in town then?

J

Jayjay

TMTBOUND;161374 said:
UUUHHHHH OHHHHHH........this guy neever does tri[p reports. You should ban him :)
555 if you come with you can do it for me

OZZYGUY

TMTBOUND;161374 said:
UUUHHHHH OHHHHHH........this guy neever does tri[p reports. You should ban him :)

Thats because he spends most nights in Soi Crocodile 55555

G

G4orce

Jayjay;161968 said:
They do. Theyre not all ladyboys
Funny you say that. One of my regular bars in Patong is down Soi Katoey (Crocodile) and the owner will not hire any Ladyboys.... He is just a great guy and fun to drink with but no worrys of Ladyboys approaching you there.... Well until you get to the uni-sex toilet.... 5555

J

Jayjay

G4orce;161971 said:
Funny you say that. One of my regular bars in Patong is down Soi Katoey (Crocodile) and the owner will not hire any Ladyboys.... He is just a great guy and fun to drink with but no worrys of Ladyboys approaching you there.... Well until you get to the uni-sex toilet.... 5555
Ohh yeah all the action happens at the toilets

quiksilva

G4orce;161971 said:
Not wrong.
I had one last trip trying to lure me down the alley near the toilet. To wherever that goes... Another soi?

G

G4orce

quiksilva;161973 said:
Not wrong.
I had one last trip trying to lure me down the alley near the toilet. To wherever that goes... Another soi?
At the end of Soi Crocodile you will pay 10B to use the toilet, but if you keep going to through to Soi Gonzo, you only pay the 5B and no hassles with LB's asking if you want a hand...

Tez

Just curious as I havent used the toilets there How do you pay 10 or 5 baht Is there a coin slot? 5555

G

G4orce

Tez;162254 said:
Just curious as I havent used the toilets there How do you pay 10 or 5 baht Is there a coin slot? 5555
There is someone sitting at the door waiting for you to pay. Be careful of the guys in the toilets too. They come and crack your back/neck/ears etcs and want a tip from you

Bacon

Administrator
Tez;162254 said:
You can pay by card if you know where to swipe.

J

Jayjay

Well that was the longest customs que ive ever seen at phuket airport. Took longer to get through there than it did to get to the hotel.

In patong now anyone about?

Bacon

Administrator
Jayjay;176850 said:
Well that was the longest customs que ive ever seen at phuket airport. Took longer to get through there than it did to get to the hotel.

In patong now anyone about?
Enjoy! Let us know how your trip pans out.