6th august patong

J

Jayjay

Just wondering around the place a little. Ive come here soley to relax and get away from work as its been a long ass few months.

For me propping up a bar during the day is very relaxing 555

Today will be a bit of a crawl along bangla to visit some familiar faces ive got to know over the years. Tonight is the first night my mate will have been here with bars open so you can imagine what it will be like.

Then tomorrow down to otop for a bit of shopping and beers. More the latter id imagine 555

N

NeedHoliday

Check out Hooters opposite OTOP whilst you're there. Food is alright (bit expensive) but the girls are all pretty nice - just makes for a nice change of pace :)

J

Jayjay

NeedHoliday;178100 said:
Check out Hooters opposite OTOP whilst you're there. Food is alright (bit expensive) but the girls are all pretty nice - just makes for a nice change of pace :)
I did see them walking up bangla the other night. Nice ermmm hooters55

S

Saintman

Jayjay;178102 said:
I did see them walking up bangla the other night. Nice ermmm hooters55
Wouldn't have thought too many Thai girls qualify for Hooters.... maybe post op 555

J

Jayjay

Heres a bit of an update. Between the 2 of us we spent little over 40k in one bar last night. I had to drag him home at 11:30.

S

Saintman

Jayjay;178229 said:
Heres a bit of an update. Between the 2 of us we spent little over 40k in one bar last night. I had to drag him home at 11:30.
I hope that included your company for the night 555

J

Jayjay

Saintman;178230 said:
I hope that included your company for the night 555
It did not. Think we managed to pick the bar out with the most pricey ladydrinks though

N

NeedHoliday

Jayjay;178229 said:
40k before midnight? Jesus... I can't even work that out 555, that's like ringing the bell every 5 minutes!

J

Jayjay

Saintman;178245 said:
Farrrrrrk you must have started early mate...
Started about midday. But that was the second bar we went to about 5ush

S

Saintman

Jayjay;178246 said:
Started about midday. But that was the second bar we went to about 5ush
Sounds like a good session..... what about the TR any good stories to report?

J

Jayjay

Ohh yeah lets just say it involves my mate and some quite large and older tgs

M

meese

NeedHoliday;178244 said:
40k before midnight? Jesus... I can't even work that out 555, that's like ringing the bell every 5 minutes!
must be a record 55555....dont think iv heard of anything close to that..hope they were not charged a bf 5555555

J

Jayjay

meese;178266 said:
must be a record 55555....dont think iv heard of anything close to that..hope they were not charged a bf 5555555
555 come on this is thailand. Nothing is free here