90 Countdown Begins..... 4th Year/4th Trip(Patong/Khao Lak/BKK or Pttaya)

TMTBOUND

New member
Wish you could have been there again YD. Had a blast those few nights we got smashed at BLIX. Good times.....maybe next year. :)
 
B

BangkokSteve

Guest
I'll be in los all of dac and jan.
I have yet to meet anyonr from this forum, but would like to ...seems to be an interesting and knowledgeable bunch..

Funny though..the last thing I would want to do is post a detailed description of what I am doing.

Yet, I often enjoy travel logs of others..such as yours
 

TMTBOUND

New member
BangkokSteve;189803 said:
I'll be in los all of dac and jan.
I have yet to meet anyonr from this forum, but would like to ...seems to be an interesting and knowledgeable bunch..

Funny though..the last thing I would want to do is post a detailed description of what I am doing.

Yet, I often enjoy travel logs of others..such as yours


Would love to meet up and have a few drinks. PM me when you are in what location.
 
J

Jayjay

Guest
Right im ready for this to come around already. Ill be waiting on bangla for your arrival.
 

TMTBOUND

New member
I always tell Supersub I start getting a stream of FB messages and such about 60-90 days out from my trip. This week i have 66 days remaining and I have been getting nailed with PM's, comments and such. I think they must have an app to keep all their dude arrivals correct. They are masterful at the game. I find it entertaining as they start going through your pics and commenting from last trip. 555 I guess it would work if I was prone to seeing the same girls year after year. I have not once had the same bar girl year to year.....seen them....never taken them again. Hey I like their business model and work ethic.......laying the groundwork. :)
 

Quarky

Administrator
TMTBOUND;193517 said:
I always tell Supersub I start getting a stream of FB messages and such about 60-90 days out from my trip. This week i have 66 days remaining and I have been getting nailed with PM's, comments and such. I think they must have an app to keep all their dude arrivals correct. They are masterful at the game. I find it entertaining as they start going through your pics and commenting from last trip. 555 I guess it would work if I was prone to seeing the same girls year after year. I have not once had the same bar girl year to year.....seen them....never taken them again. Hey I like their business model and work ethic.......laying the groundwork. :)
How do you manage that? I get zilch... nothing... not even a "when you come next hansum wallet?"

I guess because I don't give out my ph number or FB address helps... 555
 

OZZYGUY

Well-known member
TMTBOUND;193527 said:
I have a FB strictly for Thailand. I guess that is how.
I had a FB just for LOS once and then my LOS FB came up as a suggested friend on my reel FB. 555

Have a good trip mate JayJay is trying to get me over for new year again. I just got back last weeks so not sure on funds yet.
 

Moo Uaon

Well-known member
TMTBOUND;193517 said:
I have not once had the same bar girl year to year.....seen them....never taken them again.
I find this interesting.Were they not up to scratch or no fun?

I've found a lot of girls i wouldn't go with again because of above.
I've also found plenty of girls who were great fun and used them time after time because the fun factor and lack of attachment-"clingyness" was perfect.

The first girl i took 8 years ago when i moved here was someone i still use to see years later.
Another that i knew nearly as long.

Better the devil you know,IMO.
 

OZZYGUY

Well-known member
Moo Uaon;193536 said:
Better the devil you know,IMO.
I got to agree Moo,

If I find a lady that I enjoyed my time with I keep her number in my Iphone contacts with her photo and a few notes so I remember her for next time. Comes in handy for times when they close all the bars or quick stop overs.

I still see a few lady's I met years ago and most now don't work in the bars anymore.
 

supersub

New member
There's 1 or 2 girls that I really enjoy spending time with (read nailing) so in happy to repeat with them. With those girls it's usually ST anyway so that makes it easier.

With Facebook accounts it's not easy maintaining 2. With my Thai one I need to go in and block everyone who I am friends with on my regular one. This ensures that I cannot be found by any of them.
 
J

Jayjay

Guest
Hes just a really hansum man thats why theyre all over him.

Think im down to 52 days now. Cant come quick enough.
 

TMTBOUND

New member
Moo Uaon;193536 said:
I find this interesting.Were they not up to scratch or no fun?

I've found a lot of girls i wouldn't go with again because of above.
I've also found plenty of girls who were great fun and used them time after time because the fun factor and lack of attachment-"clingyness" was perfect.

The first girl i took 8 years ago when i moved here was someone i still use to see years later.
Another that i knew nearly as long.

Better the devil you know,IMO.

IDK .......I just have never repeated and have never really had the desire to honeatly. One girl last year Nang, she was from a prior year and I liked her a lot. It was her last night in LOS and she was headed t Belgium to get?? Anyway she would not go with me and I was disappointed. But no one else has ever been someone I wanted to revisit.
 

TMTBOUND

New member
supersub;193570 said:
There's 1 or 2 girls that I really enjoy spending time with (read nailing) so in happy to repeat with them. With those girls it's usually ST anyway so that makes it easier.

With Facebook accounts it's not easy maintaining 2. With my Thai one I need to go in and block everyone who I am friends with on my regular one. This ensures that I cannot be found by any of them.


I just lock down my profile and don't use my real picture as a profile pic. You can have settings where they can only see your profile pics and such. You can even lock it down where they cannot see your timeline. But anyway..... I really just want privacy from work and such. I have had it for several years and had no issue with a friend or Business contacts.
 

TMTBOUND

New member
36 days and counting. I have all of my seats reserved for the 24 hour plane ride and made the final payment on my condo.

I have reserved a room in Khao Lak for a couple of nights. I am really looking forward to the Similians as I have never been. I have decided not to pack a lady with me that early in the trip, would hate for one to think i was running with her the whole 3 weeks. I know they say the KHao Lak scene is small.....I think i will test the waters myself and report out on what i find. I reserved at Monochrome Resort. Looks new and fairly nice. It is not beach-side and that is not my preference....but not a deal breaker.

BKK i am staying at Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21. The reviews pretty good and the location looks to be right near the fun zone.


I am off to Memphis this week(Weds) and that will be my last trip before i head to LOS. Only need to grab my essentials before i leave and I am ready.
 

RakThai

Well-known member
^^ 36 days... I guess I will fly back around that time..

Leave next week for 4 weeks LOS, and beside the plane-ride, I only booked a parking space at the airport..
No clue as where I am going, no itinerary, no hotel bookings....

Am I doing something wrong? 5555
 

TMTBOUND

New member
Well i think Holiday is up to the person taking it. So i say whatever decisions you make.....it will be the right one for you. 555

Hope you have a great holiday and give us a memorable TR for us to make fun of and prep me for mine.



RakThai;197954 said:
^^ 36 days... I guess I will fly back around that time..

Leave next week for 4 weeks LOS, and beside the plane-ride, I only booked a parking space at the airport..
No clue as where I am going, no itinerary, no hotel bookings....

Am I doing something wrong? 5555
 

TMTBOUND

New member
Jayjay;197955 said:
Not long to go now mate. Will be good to catch up


Yeah man.......20 days for you. I think Bangla is back to being open late.....so i land at 2330 and plan to be on Bangla by 130 :). May drink on my trip from Seoul to HKT to be primed.
 
Top