Accom. in Khon Kaen

Bawdy

Any recommendations on accommodation in Khon Kaen? Think I might splurge and stay at the Pullman (is that the former Sofitel?).

jontymate

Have a nice family 17 Km out of town. You may have to pump the water out to flush the loo. The Pullmen is nice. Yes the old sofitel. If you want to go budget and get a suite The kaen inn for around the same price. Next door is a karaoke bar with nice hostesses that will welcome you. Help you back to the room.

kaptainrob

Administrator
Stayed in top hotel B~ something in central KK but nothing to really do or see so booked next 2 nights at the Rachawadee Oasis Resort between Uni and Airport ... wow, that is one hell of a place! Fabulous modern buildings and all timber Restaurant set among lake and rain-forest like grounds. ~ 10mins from City.

Highly recommended.

Y

Yes

I have stayed at the Glacier before,ultra modern,very clean,city centre,4star,agoda have on special for about 1400 that's about halve price.i was with my gf ,so do not know their joiner policy.

I found the decor a bit cool for my taste,but immaculately done.place looked quite new.

Bawdy

Think I will stay at the Pullman, seems to be set amoungst the centre of the nightlife there and quite reasonably priced for a 5 Star Hotel, Fa may join me there also.

Bawdy

I ended up staying at both hotels.

Yes;118647 said:
I have stayed at the Glacier before,ultra modern,very clean,city centre,4star,agoda have on special for about 1400 that's about halve price.i was with my gf ,so do not know their joiner policy.

I found the decor a bit cool for my taste,but immaculately done.place looked quite new.
I liked the decor, a little hard to find tho' if new to the city, but close to well known Rad Disco. I did grab a girl from one of the local bars (Eric's Bar), no joiner fee.

Bawdy;119659 said:
Think I will stay at the Pullman, seems to be set amoungst the centre of the nightlife there and quite reasonably priced for a 5 Star Hotel, Fa may join me there also.
Very central and great price for a 5 Star Hotel, bars, nightclubs and soapies right nearby.

Bawdy

Here's a pic of the Pullman;

Rad Disco (lhs of pic) and bars as seen from the Glacier Hotel;