Alcohol consumption of board members

Bacon

Administrator
PatongBeachBoy;271817 said:
Had a GF that introduced me to Brandy and Cocopops..... I warn you, don't try it!

Moved on Bacon from the big verandah mob?
m ma maate! Welcome back!

Bacon

Administrator
MarcTwoSix;271830 said:
By why freak out? You seem good at your job.
And as far as having so much in your plate .......in a job, I want to be overloaded.....the more work the better

What do you guys do with wrong material? Can it be used for something else or returned?
When I have an error at work, it is just plain money won or loss.
And more times than not, if you have an error its a loss
It won't be a complete loss. I'll sell it. Our logistics manager wants me to send it back cause he "doesn't have the space for it" 55. I just laughed and walked off.

meese;271865 said:
you do know that there is no such thing as stress its self imposed 555555....shows you care...555555
I'm starting to realise that now. That's absolutely true!

Changone;271872 said:

"Biowood" Wow...you gotta be up early to stay ahead of the curve today...
I was at Moana coffee shop in perth last week upstairs in one of our old buildings, and i'm sure they never heard of "Biowood"...555

Big business that. We use it in modern architecture. Looks sexy if done right.

These are just some samples from the net.

Rivo

^ That pic reminds me of thar bloke from Chiang Dao who cut back his drinking to one in the arvo 555......you'll remember his name Moo

Moo Uaon

Rivo;271918 said:
^ That pic reminds me of thar bloke from Chiang Dao who cut back his drinking to one in the arvo 555......you'll remember his name Moo
yeah Kurt 55 great burgers there but unfortunately closed up.

Stillearly

MarcTwoSix;271925 said:
I was drinking this on Hermosa Beach

175 baht for 36oz
in France, a litre is called a "formidable" , normally a par five if you are playing pub golf ... ;)

MarcTwoSix

Distantpeak;271938 said:
...paying for the view?
You think 175baht(5usd) is expensive for 3 regular size beers?
It is downright cheap anywhere in the world.....let alone on a great beach

That is 3.40£

Quarky

Administrator
MarcTwoSix;271953 said:
You think 175baht(5usd) is expensive for 3 regular size beers?
It is downright cheap anywhere in the world.....let alone on a great beach

That is 3.40£
1 litre? Probably works out at about £2 a pint? That's pretty good... not many places sell beer that cheap here... my maths wasn't working last night... 55

Bacon

Administrator
I've tried the gigantic pints before. Obviously a cold weather drink. By the time you get through the first half the rest is all warm.

MarcTwoSix

Bacon;272090 said:
I've tried the gigantic pints before. Obviously a cold weather drink. By the time you get through the first half the rest is all warm.
I thought that myself
Them plowed through 4 of them pretty fast.(then onto regular size beers rest of afternoon)

I was pretty hammered when I got home

MarcTwoSix

I put this in another thread.

My favorite BIL asked my wife who would I drink with at his Buddha party because he can't drink.

She said....."don't worry, he will find someone or be fine alone " 555

Z

Zablive

I was given this as a poster 50+ years ago.

Nobody minds if a man has a morning eye-opener. It's OK to have a brace about 10 A.M. and even a couple of drinks before lunch. It's permissable to have a few beers on a hot summer afternoon to make him healthy or at least happy. And, of course, everybody drinks an afternoon ****tail or two, and a person can't be criticized for an appetizing Martini and wine with dinner, followed by a liqueur and a highball or two to wind up the evening.
But this business of sip-sip-sip all day long has got to stop!"

OzzyDamo

broke the drought this xmas new years, drank about 122 drinks over the period, well behaved- but my opioid psychosis probably was the catalyst for starting up, anti-psychotic meds dull your spirit and probably led to the relapse in drinking/smoking darts, ohhhhh and being in the doghouse with the wifey from the psychosis. The son has been my anchor, stuck by me 100% our bond just gets stronger as he is turning into a 5yo. and becoming more emotional. I regret not starting earlier and having a second kid. now at 52(wife 43) its risky and we wouldn't pull the trigger. The shoulder is awesome how its healing, got full range of movement and doing lt.weights every second day, feeling strong in the arm again now ready for a big year of construction renewed. half a box of beer left in the fridge.

Last edited: