Alcohol consumption of board members

do ron

broke the drought this xmas new years, drank about 122 drinks over the period, well behaved- but my opioid psychosis probably was the catalyst for starting up, anti-psychotic meds dull your spirit and probably led to the relapse in drinking/smoking darts, ohhhhh and being in the doghouse with the wifey from the psychosis. The son has been my anchor, stuck by me 100% our bond just gets stronger as he is turning into a 5yo. and becoming more emotional. I regret not starting earlier and having a second kid. now at 52(wife 43) its risky and we wouldn't pull the trigger. The shoulder is awesome how its healing, got full range of movement and doing lt.weights every second day, feeling strong in the arm again now ready for a big year of construction renewed. half a box of beer left in the fridge.
As you're Aussie I'm assuming that's bottles as opposed to pints .

I have a rule that i wont drink 3 nights in a row . If I do , on the 4th night i get a mild case of DT's .
This generally involves lack of a decent nights sleep , waking up in the middle of the night fretting about emails I forgot to reply to , even thinking there's mice in my bed .

Generally my 3 night rule doesn't apply when I'm on holidays or over the Christmas period .

MarcTwoSix

Usually for Xmas I am in NYC the week before Xmas then home in Boston for about a week

It is 14 days of hard drinking every night
I'm exhausted by the end of the year

This year, although I miss being back East, it was a nice break from drinking.....

OZZYGUY

I pretty much have a wine with dinner most nights, I did do a 3 day rule before but that stopped awhile back.

Never been a big drinker but do have one sometimes two most nights.

Brought some non alcoholic beer awhile back, didn't relies at the time it was non alcoholic. Its not too bad and have re purchased a few boxes since.

OzzyDamo

I pretty much have a wine with dinner most nights, I did do a 3 day rule before but that stopped awhile back.

Never been a big drinker but do have one sometimes two most nights.

Brought some non alcoholic beer awhile back, didn't relies at the time it was non alcoholic. Its not too bad and have re purchased a few boxes since.
kids at nth narrabeen hs. were bringing schooner glasses and non-alcoholic beer to school, it got banned pretty soon after.

OzzyDamo

As you're Aussie I'm assuming that's bottles as opposed to pints .

I have a rule that i wont drink 3 nights in a row . If I do , on the 4th night i get a mild case of DT's .
This generally involves lack of a decent nights sleep , waking up in the middle of the night fretting about emails I forgot to reply to , even thinking there's mice in my bed .

Generally my 3 night rule doesn't apply when I'm on holidays or over the Christmas period .
Takes me a hell of a lot longer to get DT's as I am Irish/slavic/italian. A short break cleans the slate quickly, I do a bender seldomly, a nice sit is 10beers on holidays, 6 any other day. Cracked a can at 12am on number 4 now, listening to Barneszy(c0ck rock) in the dog house still after 2 months-hj's only, boy providing the actions, wifey in lamentation as you do. Wonder when I get a half strip f@ck? Playing beat the beaver still, stick some powder finger on.

Last edited:

do ron

Usually for Xmas I am in NYC the week before Xmas then home in Boston for about a week

This year, although I miss being back East, it was a nice break from drinking.....

Drinking bottles that would be manageable but pints just take too much of a toll on the body .

Americans are top-shelf drinkers anyway ? I dont particularly like American beers Budweiser , miller , Samul Adams etc - im sure its changed though on the 15 odd years since ive been there .

Do you drink much on a school night ?

MarcTwoSix

Drinking bottles that would be manageable but pints just take too much of a toll on the body .

Americans are top-shelf drinkers anyway ? I dont particularly like American beers Budweiser , miller , Samul Adams etc - im sure its changed though on the 15 odd years since ive been there .

Do you drink much on a school night ?
I almost never drink at home unless I have company over

My wife will actually have a drink or two on any given weeknight but I don't

I'm a social drinker

But in the summer, I am probably having at least 2-3 beers/nt 5 days a week, and the weekends I am good for 10 drinks or so Saturday and Sunday

I drink a lot when traveling for work but the days of long nights are well over
Now, if I am out past 8pm when going out with clients, that's unusual