Alcohol consumption of board members

Stillearly

do ron;270804 said:
its only 8 pints sounds worse than it is- if was was good beer it would just flow back. i know people that would only be warming up with that...
but the two you mentioned Fosters and Carlsberg don't fall into that category ...

C

Changone

Distantpeak;270799 said:
I can get pretty drunk on a couple of pints of beer... so I'm a cheap date...
All you need to do now is to find a "Date" that can carry you home....555

C

Changone

When you just know it's time to make some changes......

[video]https://www.facebook.com/enoughinternetfor2day/videos/600381193472415/[/video]

Stillearly

went out on Friday , eight pints of beer and four ciders , then a kebab on the way home .... just about recovered today .... might leave it another month ...

MarcTwoSix

Changone;271559 said:
When you just know it's time to make some changes......

[video]https://www.facebook.com/enoughinternetfor2day/videos/600381193472415/[/video]

That's meth right there
I see it daily in Vancouver...... The frozen stance

P

PatongBeachBoy

I don't really call myself a drinker...
Only booze I have at home are bottles of wine and a few spirits I pick up as gifts here and there...
I would have had no more than 4 beers for the year which I had in 2 separate sessions.
My last drink was a shot of Scotch as I had a tooth ache!

I made up for it when I was younger... substance abuse was my thing and I'm pretty strong on saying 'Was'!

But in saying that... New Years Day I was that drunk from the night before I couldn't even get out of bed to have a piss.
It was around 3am that I poured a round of Sambuccas for my mates, I turned to a good mate who probably weighs in at 130-140kg as goaded him with a "c'mon ya pussie"
He grabbed the bottle out of my hands and racked them up at least another 1/2 dozen times... finishing off with a "still wan't find out who the bigger pussie is"...

The worst part about it was that when people asked me how my New Years was and I told them how poisoned I was they would all have a laugh... even though we've all been there before and it's kind of socially acceptable I found it kind of sad.
My Son just turned 16 and it made me think about the Aussie ad that was showing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiXvAo6o0HY
But I'm a firm believer in if you take a hard stance with the likes of underage drinking it will be the first thing they abuse when turning 18

Bacon

Administrator
Here's a bit of an AA confession. I poured a shot of vodka in my coffee this morning. Been doing it on and off for a few days.

Stress at work is killing me at the moment. Got multiple plates full with my own work and the logistics of a new factory and retail store that we're simultaneously building down south. Handover from the builder occurred a couple of weeks ago and now we're busy with the fitout. The job's been plagued with delay after delay. The latest fuckup was the builder not using a sealer on the walls. Not long after the paint dried it stared sliding off the walls!!

Yesterday I found out I had ordered $10k worth of incorrect material from Indonesia(a product called Biowood) which arrived late in the afternoon. Now I gotta go in and deal with it. Pretty sure I'm gonna get stuck into a six pack or more tonight!

P

PatongBeachBoy

Bacon;271795 said:
Here's a bit of an AA confession. I poured a shot of vodka in my coffee this morning. Been doing it on and off for a few days.

Stress at work is killing me at the moment. Got multiple plates full with my own work and the logistics of a new factory and retail store that we're simultaneously building down south. Handover from the builder occurred a couple of weeks ago and now we're busy with the fitout. The job's been plagued with delay after delay. The latest fuckup was the builder not using a sealer on the walls. Not long after the paint dried it stared sliding off the walls!!

Yesterday I found out I had ordered $10k worth of incorrect material from Indonesia(a product called Biowood) which arrived late in the afternoon. Now I gotta go in and deal with it. Pretty sure I'm gonna get stuck into a six pack or more tonight!
Had a GF that introduced me to Brandy and Cocopops..... I warn you, don't try it!

Moved on Bacon from the big verandah mob?

Z

Zablive

4am on a cray boat out of Freo they give you strong black coffee with grappa - a real "heart starter" 555!

C

Changone

".....The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad.....so I had one more for dessert...."

C

Changone

"Well I woke up this morning an' I got myself a beer...!"
"The futures uncertain and the end is always near...."

MarcTwoSix

Bacon;271795 said:

By why freak out? You seem good at your job.
And as far as having so much in your plate .......in a job, I want to be overloaded.....the more work the better

What do you guys do with wrong material? Can it be used for something else or returned?
When I have an error at work, it is just plain money won or loss.
And more times than not, if you have an error its a loss

M

meese

Bacon;271795 said:

does the drinking take the problems away Bacon..or just make them easier to deal with......you do know that there is no such thing as stress its self imposed 555555....shows you care...555555

C

Changone

Bacon;271795 said:
The latest fuckup was the builder not using a sealer on the walls. Not long after the paint dried it stared sliding off the walls!!

That's a signal for some stress relieving ass whuppin' right there.

Yesterday I found out I had ordered $10k worth of incorrect material from Indonesia(a product called Biowood) which arrived late in the afternoon. Now I gotta go in and deal with it.

"Biowood" Wow...you gotta be up early to stay ahead of the curve today...
I was at Moana coffee shop in perth last week upstairs in one of our old buildings, and i'm sure they never heard of "Biowood"...555