All is right in TG world

MarcTwoSix

You don't need doctors to tell you a TG is on the mend after brain surgery

4 days after brain surgery and she's made it to the floor with an obscene amount of food in front of her.

I'm not Doctor Rak, but I would say she is recovered 55551604984333999.jpg

PeteGill

Good news. My Thai friends will often post photo's of their meals on FB and I am always in awe of just how much there is and the sheer variety.. BTW the only thing missing in this photo to show that she is 100% is a bottle of Chang or LEO 555

RakThai

^ Recovering surely..

But to say she is recovered you should evaluate the picture taken 15 minutes after this one.. 555

MarcTwoSix

Good news. My Thai friends will often post photo's of their meals on FB and I am always in awe of just how much there is and the sheer variety.. BTW the only thing missing in this photo to show that she is 100% is a bottle of Chang or LEO 555
She's a major nerd Engineering student 555

I don't think she's ever had a drink in her life

MarcTwoSix

^ Recovering surely..

But to say she is recovered you should evaluate the picture taken 15 minutes after this one.. 555
Speaking of pictures

Ao's idea of updating me was sticking her phone in the poor girls face from going into surgery to the minute she got out and every few hours after

It was good to see the progress but I am sure she was tired of that God damn camera phone 555

RakThai

Speaking of pictures

Ao's idea of updating me was sticking her phone in the poor girls face from going into surgery to the minute she got out and every few hours after

It was good to see the progress but I am sure she was tired of that God damn camera phone 555
This is one of the things I like about Thailand..
Being in a hospital, but having a friend of family member there to support and take care 24/7

Over here you would be in a bed alone and visitors only allowed 1 hour a day (not at all right now)..
Many patients in Hospitals are lonely and scared and have no one to share these feelings with..

OZZYGUY

Being in a hospital, but having a friend of family member there to support and take care 24/7

Over here you would be in a bed alone and visitors only allowed 1 hour a day (not at all right now)..
Many patients in Hospitals are lonely and scared and have no one to share these feelings with..
Same in Australia. Nursing homes are also the same.

MarcTwoSix

Not here in US and Canada
In ICU, visitors are limited(as is in Thailand)
But in a regular room you can visit most of the day

Now, does the family lay out a map in the lobby in the US like Thailand
No that does not happen 555

MarcTwoSix

It really sucks

I was telling my sister I feel so bad for my brothers sons
Just have to wait by their phones for my updates
I told her we had so many horrible nights at the hospital with my mom
But at least we were there.....

But as usual, the nurses are amazing
They are constantly telling him that my sister has called
And we've bombarded his room with pictures and cards and blankets
And they read out everything to him

I love nurses......