Are Thai girls almost hairless

Bacon

Administrator
There's always Veet hair removal cream as well.

This is the famous Amazon review that went viral after the "veet experience" had already become a bit of a joke.

Quarky

Administrator
But clippers can't do the job. They leave stubble. I've never cut myself with a new blade.
You have a smooth ball sack then? Mine is crinkly... can't shave crinkly nuts... stubble gives you the tough nuts look... ;)

Dupree

You have a smooth ball sack then? Mine is crinkly... can't shave crinkly nuts... stubble gives you the tough nuts look... ;)
I've never felt another man or girls ball sack. So no comparison experience. I just squeeze my nuts so no wrinkles. The girls love them Araoi

Quarky

Administrator
I've never felt another man or girls ball sack. So no comparison experience. I just squeeze my nuts so no wrinkles. The girls love them Araoi
Ah... hadn't thought of that... still not sure.. I usually cut my face when shaving... so my balls don't stand a chance...

OZZYGUY

Ah... hadn't thought of that... still not sure.. I usually cut my face when shaving... so my balls don't stand a chance...
You just stretch the sack straight and shave.

Or if you are a bit kinky try getting someone blindfolded to use a cut throat razor........55

Quarky

Administrator
No matter how much I stretch it... It won't go smooth.. . It's like trying to shave an old dried prune... 55

Bacon

Administrator
Naked children on the forum now?
You got me paranoid now, so I removed it. Posted After Moo's, that's not the image he's referring to. Just the one tattooed in his brain now 😄

But for reference... It was that one. Karen says it's a kid.

1661604499021.png