Art + Architecture

Bacon

Administrator
Interlinked chain and column at Varadharajaperumal temple, India, all carved from a single piece of stone.

Screenshot_20210920-173309_Reddit.jpg

anmeno

Comments under the video

"Would love to have seen a floor plan with furniture placement to understand the changes from before to after. I couldn't quite work out how a 2 bedroom place became a studio and still feels a bit small."

"The original plan is actually 3 bedrooms with 2 baths plus a helper room with a half bath. As someone who knows how the space once looked like, this transformation is quite disappointing and the space looks smaller than ever"

sidvicious

Comments under the video

"Would love to have seen a floor plan with furniture placement to understand the changes from before to after. I couldn't quite work out how a 2 bedroom place became a studio and still feels a bit small."

"The original plan is actually 3 bedrooms with 2 baths plus a helper room with a half bath. As someone who knows how the space once looked like, this transformation is quite disappointing and the space looks smaller than ever"
I think the main idea around it was good but some of it is a bit over the top. Feng shui(he mentions it in the vid) probably plays a major part in how they did it.
There are lots of things I would change also if it was my place.