Aviation Stuff

MarcTwoSix

My wife flew China Airlines last night
I enjoyed them the couple times I've flown them

They had 8 check-in counters opened

That is pretty impressive!

Air Canada will have 1 stressed out lady yelling at everyone for my flight next week 555

Cuzzy

My wife flew China Airlines last night
I enjoyed them the couple times I've flown them

They had 8 check-in counters opened

That is pretty impressive!

Air Canada will have 1 stressed out lady yelling at everyone for my flight next week 555
Friends flew with them recently in Business Class. They said it was a standout, better than most others they have used. We are thinking of booking with them later in the year on that recommendation

MarcTwoSix

Friends flew with them recently in Business Class. They said it was a standout, better than most others they have used. We are thinking of booking with them later in the year on that recommendation
I've only flown them twice in Economy and was happy

And every time I have dealt with their check-in counter they have been tremendously nice

Moo Uaon

Don't know why i get this sh1t...

Finally complete, Ben Nevis International Airport is accepting passengers. With a 10000ft runway, it can accommodate most aircraft including ScotAir’s Concorde and Emirates A380. Express chairlifts and zip line (downwards only) make the experience memorable

but it's pretty funny 😁

Nauts

I am flying to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific on their new 737 from KUL, and then to UK on their A350 business class next month.

I hope is all good, will post pictures.

From reviews, Cathay has dropped standard, but i still like Cathay due to their food and seats.

kaptainrob

Administrator
I am flying to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific on their new 737 from KUL, and then to UK on their A350 business class next month.

I hope is all good, will post pictures.

From reviews, Cathay has dropped standard, but i still like Cathay due to their food and seats.
Their A350 should impress, enjoy a craft beer or 2 for me please. 🍻