Bangkok Dec28-Jan1

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
Hey guys
I will be in BKK the dates above, late Dec28 to early Jan1

So if anyone is in Bangkok at that time, let me know

I always love to meet up with other BM's

Then in Hoi An Jan1-4, Danang Jan4-6 and Hong Kong Jan6-9

Actually really looking forward to this trip
I never really spent NYE in Bangkok(been in village)
Never been to Hoi An/Danang
And haven't been to HK in years............which I love
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
Stillearly;339888 said:
When are you in Oz ? ;)
Up in the air, depending if my nephew and gf want to go to Thailand in June(they certainly do, just if have the time)

If they decide to go to Thailand, then I will do that over Australia

Love meeting BM's and want to see Australia but hanging with my nephew, and more importantly, people from my family visiting Thailand would make my wife be over the moon happy

Hopefully we can lock that down when I am home next month
If they aren't going to Thailand, I'd still plan on Australia
 

Sydney

New member
MarcTwoSix;339889 said:
Up in the air, depending if my nephew and gf want to go to Thailand in June(they certainly do, just if have the time)

If they decide to go to Thailand, then I will do that over Australia

Love meeting BM's and want to see Australia but hanging with my nephew, and more importantly, people from my family visiting Thailand would make my wife be over the moon happy

Hopefully we can lock that down when I am home next month
If they aren't going to Thailand, I'd still plan on Australia
Wow Mum must be coming round to this travel thing .... Is Thailand a bigger step up from your last trip with the Nephew ? .. i would think so, hopefully she hasn't watched any Banged Up Abroad programs ..5555
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
Sydney;339900 said:
Wow Mum must be coming round to this travel thing .... Is Thailand a bigger step up from your last trip with the Nephew ? .. i would think so, hopefully she hasn't watched any Banged Up Abroad programs ..5555
I think the one trip just opened the floodgates and she really won't have any concerns going forward
Actually she was very calm leading up to and throughout our trip.
She does trust me I won't put the kids in harms way

My sister is now starting to travel herself, which she'd never do befoe.
She was in Vancouver 2 weeks ago and is flying down to Florida solo to meet me, Ao and my other sister and BIL

She also adores Ao, so just the fact Marc going would mean a lot to Ao, my sister would he happy with that
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
By the way.....I'm only in Thailand for 4 days, and really 3 because I get in at 10:40pm

I don't think I've ever done that before

The trip is still 13 days

I want to do shorter holidays because I start to want being back home after that amount of time
Before I was doing 18-20 days
 

Quarky

Administrator
MarcTwoSix;342712 said:
I'd love to meet ya but with my wife's family for the 4 days I am in Thailand
MarcTwoSix;339887 said:
Hey guys
I will be in BKK the dates above, late Dec28 to early Jan1

So if anyone is in Bangkok at that time, let me know

I always love to meet up with other BM's

Is this thread now redundant?
 
Top