Bangkok Guide by CultureTrip

Quarky

Administrator
Nice of Gambia to promote Thailand in such a way...

Hadn't heard of Soi Twilight before...

MarcTwoSix

Yeah because we've stayed at Le Meridien which is smack dab in the middle of that gay area
I didn't know of it but my pool was filled with a bunch of fellas all the time 555

We got a massage and Ao said the girl massaged her boobs 555

And I thought I was open minded and got a foot massage at one of the gay places but all these dudes coming in and looking through a book picking who they wanted really threw me off....

But come on, stop playing dumb 5555

Quarky

Administrator
Yeah because we've stayed at Le Meridien which is smack dab in the middle of that gay area
I didn't know of it but my pool was filled with a bunch of fellas all the time 555

We got a massage and Ao said the girl massaged her boobs 555

And I thought I was open minded and got a foot massage at one of the gay places but all these dudes coming in and looking through a book picking who they wanted really threw me off....

But come on, stop playing dumb 5555
I can't believe that place exists. I've been to Patpong a few times... never heard of that place even on dodgy Bangkok forums...

Nomad

Never new the name but it is plain as day as soon as you get off the BTS...mainly guys out the front of the massage shops.

Last edited:

MarcTwoSix

Never new the name but it is plain as day as soon when you get off the BTS...mainly guys out the front of the massage shops.
I think I'm pretty open minded so we went to an obvious gay massage shop for a foot massage
But all the dudes rolling in looking through the book choosing with guy they want really threw me off 555

Quarky

Administrator
I think I'm pretty open minded so we went to an obvious gay massage shop for a foot massage
But all the dudes rolling in looking through the book choosing with guy they want really threw me off 555
You were just gutted they never chose you... 55