Bar 4 Bangkok

Stillearly

Bacon;421575 said:
Seems there's always a competition among bar owners in LoS over who can come up with the silliest name.
Shaggers in LK holds the crown at the moment imo , don't think I would even think about spending any cash in there

bacwaan

Stillearly;421769 said:
I never get much further than Ploys .... :)
she has moved....in a double fronted place on Middle Road now...halfway between the outback bar and soi Billabong...its quite a nice place. much larger with loungey feel..has a great high leaner bar at the front (similar to Bar 4) where you can sit and watch the crazy nightlife passing by..

MarcTwoSix

bacwaan;421777 said:
she has moved....in a double fronted place on Middle Road now...halfway between the outback bar and soi Billabong...its quite a nice place. much larger with loungey feel..has a great high leaner bar at the front (similar to Bar 4) where you can sit and watch the crazy nightlife passing by..
What is considered Middle Road?

Never heard that for Lamai before

bacwaan

^ It's the road that runs fron Outback Bar up to the Ring Road...the one that Dragon Bar faces...

Nomad

Nomad;421532 said:
H2 is great for music, club atmosphere and has a late close at 4am, but not a typical beer bar so depends what you are after.

Good old style pool/beer bar is BK past soi 6 on the right.
There is a new bar area in Soi 7. There has been street bars on the walk down to the beer garden on the left for a while, and now 2 or 3 new bars on the soi on the left also. Then there is about 6 to 10 small bars off the soi. I was going to say it is a similar setup to Queen's Park Plaza on Suk Soi 22, yet all new. Apparently, many of the bars are from QPP and have moved as QPP is closing.

Nothing special to report, other than it being expensive...LD was 250 baht! Very few customers around, and can't see it surviving at those prices. The hong nam is 10 baht with a coin operated turnstile gate..behind bars! I wonder how long before there is a malfunction and someone gets locked in!

Nomad

Spoke to Colin again about posting on here, but a self professed luddite. Only hope is that his wife? Thip will post.

Bacon

Administrator
I'm there now. Only sticking around for a bit cause we got the perch. Tried to order a long island she say no hab. I said why? Barman cannot do.

Moving on...

Ian Forbes

[jpg]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191228/7ee441bc8771bf2211cebe68b02b42c9.jpg[/jpg]

That almost looks like me in the center of the picture.... but about 15 years ago. 5555