Bar 4 Bangkok

A

Annie

We had a few drinks in Bar 4 on our trip to Bkk. I think it was quite new then. If I remember rightly it had barn doors into the toilets, not very private .

wabbits

Annie;37501 said:
We had a few drinks in Bar 4 on our trip to Bkk. I think it was quite new then. If I remember rightly it had barn doors into the toilets, not very private .
Something us boys hardly notice 5555555

Have walked past it many times was sitting down with Minder yesrurday trying to picture exactly where it is.

Rivo

Here is a couple of pics of Bar 4...........................

When you are sitting at the front of the bar, looking at the street, you look opposite side of the road and down towards the skytrain a bit and you will see the entrance to Nana Plaza

B

Bar Four

Rivo;37310 said:
So if anyone wants a drinking spot in Soi Nana, Bar 4 is great, hopefully Mark will read this ^^^^^^^^$$$
Thanks for the plug mate. It was good to meet and have a few bevvies. See you next time I hope.

Cheers,

Mark

Rivo

Bar Four;37629 said:
Thanks for the plug mate. It was good to meet and have a few bevvies. See you next time I hope.

Cheers,

Mark

No problem Mark, only made your bar towards the end of my last trip, was down the road at Hillary towards The Dawin most nights. Decided on your bar when I met up with Airliss Michaels, a member here and we had a good afternoon, BTW he wouldnt stop looking at some of your girls 555

And WTTB Mark, anyone going to Bangkok should drop by and say hello to Mark, we were made most welcome when we caught up $$$

Quarky

Administrator
Welcome Mark. I have passed your Bar a few times without going in... I will change that next trip!

wabbits

Bar Four;37629 said:

Cheers,

Mark
welcome to the board Mark make yourself at home a very good bunch of blokes here oh yea and a canadian.55555555

B

Bar Four

wabbits;37644 said:
welcome to the board Mark make yourself at home a very good bunch of blokes here oh yea and a canadian.55555555

Thanks for the welcome guys. Hope you do drop on in and enjoy the bar.

Cheers,

Mark

Norabunga

WTTB Mark.

I spend most of my time around Chiang Mai but usually spend a few days in BKK on the way to or from Aus.

Will be sure to drop in next time. (On the way home in January probably)

S

Spot

Mark Mark went the dog with a hairlip..... 55 Welcome Mark = Spot. Tell me how did you go in the markets with evarybody yelling Mak Mak? Had my head spinning.....!!

B

Bar Four

Spot;37666 said:
Mark Mark went the dog with a hairlip..... 55 Welcome Mark = Spot. Tell me how did you go in the markets with evarybody yelling Mak Mak? Had my head spinning.....!!
Early days that used to get me but after a while you automatically blank it out I think. Don't notice it now.

Cheers,

Mark

B

Bar Four

And now it looks like the tailor shop next to Morning Night + Stumble Inn + Photo shop are being merged. Strikers is being rebuilt in the Rajah Carpark and the old Strikers is now Hillary 4.

Lot's of changes - let's see if for the better or worse. Had a pic but can't upload it for some reason.

Cheers,

Mark

P

PatongBeachBoy

Bar Four;38988 said:
And now it looks like the tailor shop next to Morning Night + Stumble Inn + Photo shop are being merged. Strikers is being rebuilt in the Rajah Carpark and the old Strikers is now Hillary 4.

Lot's of changes - let's see if for the better or worse. Had a pic but can't upload it for some reason.

Cheers,

Mark
Use photobucket and download from there... check this out http://www.thai-dreaming.com/forums/new-members/1695.htm