Bar 4 Bangkok

B

Bar Four

Worked it out finally. Attached is the pic of the merge of Stumble + Tailor Shop + Photo Shop.

According to Stickman it is under the wing of Tom, the old owner of Stumble, who has rented the 3 shops from Hillary Group.

Let's see how it all pans out!

Cheers,

Mark

Rivo

Keep the updates coming Mark, hopefully all the changes are for the good of the Nana area.

The Hillary group sure seems to be making a big impact on the area aswell, they must be doing something right.

Hillary better watch out when Bar 5 and Bar 6 get operating :grinner: :grinner: :grinner:

B

Bar Four

I read somewhere that Hillary 4 is opening tonight. Let's see how it goes!

Cheers,

Mark

Nomad

Nice plug in Stickman's column this week.

"Happy hour prices in Sukhumvit soi 4's Hillary bars increased this past week from 65 baht to 80 baht. And the price of a standard drink outside of happy hour leapt to 140 baht. That's probably about as much as they can expect to charge in a beer bar, especially as the gogo bars within the plaza have resisted the temptation to increase prices. A price increase may have been necessary, but consumers expect fair value - and 140 baht for a drink in an open air bar may be a bit of an ask. For a better deal, the price of a drink is much more competitive in the Golden Beer Bar, and the excellent Bar4, the competing beer bars opposite."

B

Bar Four

I noticed that and sent an email thanking him. I also questioned the 140 thb beer price at the Hillary Group bars. He reckons it is correct but I still don't think so. Someone told me they are at 115 outside Happy Hour for a beer. It might be Hillary 2 with the band that is charging 140 thb.

Anyone knows I would appreciate an update.

Cheers,

Mark

G

Guy

Next trip to Bkk I will make sure to come in and have a beer for sure Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nomad

Bar Four;39699 said:
I noticed that and sent an email thanking him. I also questioned the 140 thb beer price at the Hillary Group bars. He reckons it is correct but I still don't think so. Someone told me they are at 115 outside Happy Hour for a beer. It might be Hillary 2 with the band that is charging 140 thb.

Anyone knows I would appreciate an update.

Cheers,

Mark
I will "take one for the team" and check it out at the weekend, after Bar 4 of course. Ozzie mateship, that's what it's all about. 555

Nomad

Nomad;42658 said:
I will "take one for the team" and check it out at the weekend, after Bar 4 of course. Ozzie mateship, that's what it's all about. 555
It's official, 130 baht, but I swear Mark, I only had one in the interests of research and Bar 4. Very good to meet you Mark. Cheers, Nomad

Norabunga

60 baht for water is a bit rude too.

Hah! Tell em they're dreamin.

[video=youtube;dik_wnOE4dk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dik_wnOE4dk[/video]

B

Bar Four

Nomad;43020 said:
It's official, 130 baht, but I swear Mark, I only had one in the interests of research and Bar 4. Very good to meet you Mark. Cheers, Nomad
Well done research mate. Cant' argue with that. Wow!

Same Nomad - nice to have met you.

Cheers,

Mark

Nomad

Nomad;43020 said:
170 friggin baht at muzzik in Patpong...WTF. And no Leo or Chang!

Just research Mark, research, ok

Rivo

Nomad;44012 said:
170 friggin baht at muzzik in Patpong...WTF. And no Leo or Chang!

Just research Mark, research, ok

Near on western prices there Nomad, what are they doing to us 555

B

Bar Four

HH runs from opening until 8 pm. It is pretty good value at 65 THB for a beer. Unfortunately I am going to have to raise the prices on 1 November. HH beers will go to 75 THB and after HH they will be 95 THB. Still ok I think?

Cheers

Mark

B

Bar Four

Hi Guys,

Anyone coming in to BKK who might be able to pick me up some booze? Wild Turkey is not available locally for some reason so would appreciate a bottle or 2. Please PM me if you might be able to assist.

Cheers,

Mark

Nomad

Not there until end March Mark. PM me closer to the time if still in need.

BTW, seems like many BM's will be in BKK at different times during April. Maybe a Thai Dreaming EGM at Bar4 is in order!