Best money exchange in Chiang Mai

G

G4orce

I have not used SK, buit have used Super Rich in CM and have to say they have had the best Rates I have seen there

kaptainrob

Administrator
G4orce;35503 said:
I have not used SK, buit have used Super Rich in CM and have to say they have had the best Rates I have seen there
SK is actually quite handy to many places I - apart from Stu's new bar and Duke's new River Market, it's an easy walk across the old Iron bridge to The Dukes (original), TAT tourist office and Rimping Supermarket.

Norabunga

Another place that has pretty good rates is the little place at the entrance to MD guest house on Ratchavithi rd just East of the UN Irish pub.

kaptainrob

Administrator
Norabunga;35661 said:
Another place that has pretty good rates is the little place at the entrance to MD guest house on Ratchavithi rd just East of the UN Irish pub.
I know it, JR Money Exchange @Sit Down & Shup Up Cafe..... must take the wife there :D Has a KBank ATM out front.

Would be interesting to compare all rates on the same day at each but afaik this has been done and SK came out ahead.

Norabunga

That's the one Rob. I'm sure there are better rates if you shop around but I'm usually only changing fairly small amounts there and it's walking distance to where I usually stay.
Their rates are always heaps better than anywhere else nearby.