Cabinet approves long-term tourist visas

MarcTwoSix

I was hoping to go in January but I don't think that will happen :mad:
It could be a long time for me to go to Thailand
I don't think it will be feasible until at least next summer

And with Ao coming in in 2 months, she will be settling back in
More likely I have my stepson come here for his summer break, and maybe my MIL another time

If that comes off, I don't think I would go back until 2022

I want to head to Mexico with my wife 1st chance we can do safely
And talking to my travel buddy Jim of doing a big trip we've talked about but have put off

I may even take a 3 month leave of absence when this is all done, just travel for 3 months
Sort of a little break before I work my last 5-6 years.............

MarcTwoSix

I find it utterly bizarre all these non-Thais around the world demanding a country open
When all these people that are whining and disparaging Thailand and the Thais come from countries that also have similar travel restrictions

I think they all should fuck off and finally get a life of their own outside of Thailand

kaptainrob

Administrator

IMHO The whole STV scheme is a dumb idea yet the 1st arrivals have had their flight postponed to end of month, not cancelled. The article appears to be biased and poorly written.

It would not surprise me if Thailand announces travel bubbles before end of year with selected countries such as China, Taiwan, Australia and Scandinavia.

Chob

IMHO The whole STV scheme is a dumb idea yet the 1st arrivals have had their flight postponed to end of month, not cancelled. The article appears to be biased and poorly written.

It would not surprise me if Thailand announces travel bubbles before end of year with selected countries such as China, Taiwan, Australia and Scandinavia.
The idea of a 'postponement' simply heightens the ineptitude to many potential visitors KR.
Why oh why keep mooting yet another 'plan' each day when nobody wants to take responsibility for the risks associated with ANY plan ( some Covid cases ) in the end ?
They should just shut up and continue to sit on their hands .
Critics have also pointed out that a 'postponement' is not a cancellation , so appears to mean , " Refund ?? Cannot..." to those of Guangzou who have taken up the deal thru Thai agents ...

Im very much with Paulie on the whole thing.
Demanding Thailand open up when yours is not , or when you as a citizen arent even afforded the freedom to leave yours , as is the case in Aus , pangs of media colonialism at least. Western bullying at its worse...

MarcTwoSix

The idea of a 'postponement' simply heightens the ineptitude to many potential visitors KR.
Why oh why keep mooting yet another 'plan' each day when nobody wants to take responsibility for the risks associated with ANY plan ( some Covid cases ) in the end ?
They should just shut up and continue to sit on their hands .
Critics have also pointed out that a 'postponement' is not a cancellation , so appears to mean , " Refund ?? Cannot..." to those of Guangzou who have taken up the deal thru Thai agents ...

Im very much with Paulie on the whole thing.
Demanding Thailand open up when yours is not , or when you as a citizen arent even afforded the freedom to leave yours , as is the case in Aus , pangs of media colonialism at least. Western bullying at its worse...
^ And furthermore
Stating that they need our money and are just foolish Thais

Meanwhile, outside the tourist bubbles.
Life moves along......