Cancun

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
You perv
Going to the swingers hotel before I get there

I told you I don't care if you get gagged and spit roasted by some middle-aged couple from Wisconsin......5555
 

Dupree

Well-known member
MarcTwoSix;424508 said:
You perv
Going to the swingers hotel before I get there

I told you I don't care if you get gagged and spit roasted by some middle-aged couple from Wisconsin......5555
They'll probably tie me up and make me watch..555
 

Nomad

Active member
Possibly heading to Mexico City for a week in April, and considering options for a few days either side. Need to do some quick research...want some interesting stuff to see during the day along with reasonable nightlife. Will be interesting to see what you guys get up to, but I don't think an all-inclusive resort would be my thing.
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
Nomad;424570 said:
Possibly heading to Mexico City for a week in April, and considering options for a few days either side. Need to do some quick research...want some interesting stuff to see during the day along with reasonable nightlife. Will be interesting to see what you guys get up to, but I don't think an all-inclusive resort would be my thing.
Playa Del Carmen is probably the best for nightlife in Mexico
Sort of like the Patong of Mexico with a great walking street.....5th Avenue
And you can get to the local area within blocks

Cancun has massive nightlife but it's mostly big huge clubs for young people and chain places like Senor Frogs

If you wanted cool nightlife that was more local situated but very good
I'd take the 3hr flight to Panama City and stay in Casco Viejo
Casco Viejo is probably the coolest area I've stayed in all of my travels
Great rooftop bars, restaurants, amazing architecture
And also some naughty places in Panama City also....casino and this one other place(very Thai disco pickup type place)
 

Dupree

Well-known member
MarcTwoSix;424571 said:
Playa Del Carmen is probably the best for nightlife in Mexico
Sort of like the Patong of Mexico with a great walking street.....5th Avenue
And you can get to the local area within blocks

Cancun has massive nightlife but it's mostly big huge clubs for young people and chain places like Senor Frogs

If you wanted cool nightlife that was more local situated but very good
I'd take the 3hr flight to Panama City and stay in Casco Viejo
Casco Viejo is probably the coolest area I've stayed in all of my travels
Great rooftop bars, restaurants, amazing architecture
And also some naughty places in Panama City also....casino and this one other place(very Thai disco pickup type place)
Huh? Mexico City is way bigger and crazier than any big city. The night life is probably too much.
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
Dupree;424592 said:
Huh? Mexico City is way bigger and crazier than any big city. The night life is probably too much.
I excluded it because he is leaving Mexico City to go somewhere else

Also Mexico City can be pretty dangerous
I've never been and I know people who really like it

But don't know how easy it is to bop around to nightlife areas as a visitor

Wahora goes quite often on business
 

Chob

Moderator
Nomad;424570 said:
Possibly heading to Mexico City for a week in April, and considering options for a few days either side. Need to do some quick research...want some interesting stuff to see during the day along with reasonable nightlife. Will be interesting to see what you guys get up to, but I don't think an all-inclusive resort would be my thing.
Teotihuacan , including the Pyramid of the Sun ( and ditto 'Moon' ) maybe less than 2 hours ( traffic ! ) outside Mexico City is a must see.
Massive pyramids built about 200 AD that were there when the Aztecs arrived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Sun
 

Nomad

Active member
MarcTwoSix;424596 said:
I excluded it because he is leaving Mexico City to go somewhere else

Also Mexico City can be pretty dangerous
I've never been and I know people who really like it

But don't know how easy it is to bop around to nightlife areas as a visitor

Wahora goes quite often on business
Will have local guidance in Mexico City. Just thinking about what else to see if trip goes ahead.
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
I originally planned on just 4 days in Cancun before biz trip

My meetings were put off until April(meeting one big client here next week)

The rain has been so bad here for months I booked now for a week
And if the rain keeps going while I'm in Mexico I have 3 days I can add at the end to extend it
Just may have to pay up for the flight

Don't plan on doing much when solo but day trips, reading and eating amazing food
 
Top