Chiang Rai Flower Festival 2019

Rivo

Once again I went to the Chiang Rai Flower festival, they actually have 2 x areas with displays, there is one display down by the Kok River, this display is quite large and nice and relaxing to wander around.................

Quarky

You seem to have a lot of interest in plants Rivo... are you a keen gardener? Is your garden back home full of flowers and stuff?

Rivo

Quarky;396691 said:
You seem to have a lot of interest in plants Rivo... are you a keen gardener? Is your garden back home full of flowers and stuff?

Yep I love gardening at my place, I know the work involved to get a garden that pristine, it helps alot with the weather conditions in Thailand's North.....................and I had 3 x lovely ladies to come and look with me, Paer, her daughter and the granddaughter.

Quarky

Rivo;396745 said:
Yep I love gardening at my place, I know the work involved to get a garden that pristine, it helps alot with the weather conditions in Thailand's North.....................and I had 3 x lovely ladies to come and look with me, Paer, her daughter and the granddaughter.
I enjoy gardening too. Always amazes me when a plant from the tropics somehow survives in English weather... 55

Rivo

justcruzing1;396755 said:
Hey Gav,

Have you retired and now living expat? you seem to be in LOS for long periods of time regularly.

Not yet Mike, back in Perth now

Rivo

The other Chiang Rai Flower display is in the city at a big park, and we went at 9pm at night, all under lights and it was stunning.......................