Christmas In Bang Pla

do ron

Loads up in CM and Pai was packed with them in July
Didn't notice many around the big mango at all .

There was on Khoa san obviously but not en masse as usual , , the poor old Indian ' suit suit ' guys have depleted in numbers too . I like the Khao san area though even in early 40 's it brings out your inner teenager .
Soi Rambuttri just parallel is well worth an evening too - a little slower and more middle aged - some great solo singers and live bands that you can actually hear . Meeting a friend that had never been just added to it all .

It was almost 15 years since I first was there and you just look at it and think - where the F have these years gone to , its scary . So much has changed yet so much remains the same .

One things Ms Do Ron commented on , was how much of hospitality staff in BKK are Burmese . Nothing against them obviously , every fucker has got to make a living some how .

MarcTwoSix

Didn't notice many around the big mango at all .

There was on Khoa san obviously but not en masse as usual , , the poor old Indian ' suit suit ' guys have depleted in numbers too . I like the Khao san area though even in early 40 's it brings out your inner teenager .
Soi Rambuttri just parallel is well worth an evening too - a little slower and more middle aged - some great solo singers and live bands that you can actually hear . Meeting a friend that had never been just added to it all .

It was almost 15 years since I first was there and you just look at it and think - where the F have these years gone to , its scary . So much has changed yet so much remains the same .

One things Ms Do Ron commented on , was how much of hospitality staff in BKK are Burmese . Nothing against them obviously , every fucker has got to make a living some how .
If you go around lower Suk you will be shocked at how many digital nomads are around........it's all young people in their 20 and 30's

Soi Rambuttri is pretty close to the Sheraton that we are staying at, looks great