Demise of Entertainment Venues after Covid

Quarky

Administrator
Never been Edinburgh , I've been Glasgow a few times . Not a bad city if you're trying to get a leg over .

Scandinavia ive ever been to and haven't much interest in either . Wouldn't mind Istanbul though .
So many great cities in Europe. Prague, Barcelona, Florence and my favourite small city... Heidelberg.

I'd like to do Norway... a train ride up to Lapland... Call in to Molde... Norway seems like a cold version of NZ.

do ron

So many great cities in Europe. Prague, Barcelona, Florence and my favourite small city... Heidelberg.

I'd like to do Norway... a train ride up to Lapland... Call in to Molde... Norway seems like a cold version of NZ.
Its seriously expensive Norway apparently . Like 50 $ for a take-away pizza .

Dupree

Thats the aspect about Europe that ive under appreciated - you can jump on a flight and within a couple of hours be in a completely different culture .
You can do that in the States too. California to Arizona....55

do ron

Anyone been to Sofia? I don't hear much about Bulgaria...
Most that go to Bulgaria head for the Black Sea resorts .

Ive met a few Moldovan's here , extremely nice people . They're a mix of Russian and Romanian , Chisanau is the capital - you should check that out .

And perhaps Ukraine whilst you're over there .

Quarky

Administrator
Most that go to Bulgaria head for the Black Sea resorts .

Ive met a few Moldovan's here , extremely nice people . They're a mix of Russian and Romanian , Chisanau is the capital - you should check that out .

And perhaps Ukraine whilst you're over there .
I've been to old Moldova. ie NE Romania. I like it... Great architecture. Laid back... A mix of old and new.

PeteGill

Tahitian Queen Bar on Beach road in Pattaya , the oldest bar in Patts , has closed apparently , think it opened in 1979 iirc
I have seen a few Pattaya related vlogs that say that the Tahatian Queen has been saved and is either open again, or is about to open

A mention in here.