Demise of Entertainment Venues after Covid

Dupree

I went to Windmill a few times. What's so good about it?
Some guys enjoy sticking there arm up a dancers twat. Some guys get off on it. It makes me a little queasy myself. But I get uncomfortable watching a baby being delivered.

Quarky

Administrator
Some guys enjoy sticking there arm up a dancers twat. Some guys get off on it. It makes me a little queasy myself. But I get uncomfortable watching a baby being delivered.
You're a man of the cloth... no wonder you were traumatized. Angelwitch and is it Amyrist or something in LK Metro which also does choreography.. are my favourite places. Plus Mike's Shopping Mall. I just love it in there.. 😃

Quarky

Administrator
Oh there are a couple of good Gogo places on soi cowboy that Minder took me too... again choreography involved. Rawhide was one. Can't remember the other one...

Dupree

You're a man of the cloth... no wonder you were traumatized. Angelwitch and is it Amyrist or something in LK Metro which also does choreography.. are my favourite places. Plus Mike's Shopping Mall. I just love it in there.. 😃
Soi 6 is perfect for me. I can have a meal and a shag. Be done by 10pm...🙂

Moo Uaon

Went there with Bello a couple of times.
First time a couple of sips into my first beer he had his tongue an inch into some cuties ass..!!

Come to think of it i haven't heard of him for years....hope he's ok :unsure:😅

Dupree

Went there with Bello a couple of times.
First time a couple of sips into my first beer he had his tongue an inch into some cuties ass..!!

Come to think of it i haven't heard of him for years....hope he's ok :unsure:😅
Man. Me and him used to have great times there. When he's in the mood it's a blast...555

Moo Uaon

Man. Me and him used to have great times there. When he's in the mood it's a blast...555
X Zone was another of his favs.
First time there i had to put my beer down and work the banana for a girl who's wrist started to get a bit tired tired while putting on a vigorous show for us :rolleyes::eek:

Caught up with him in Pats a couple of times.

PeteGill

Met Bello once for an afternoon beer at the little bar in front of the hotel I was staying at. By half way through his first beer he had already convinced one of the girls there to meet him later 555