Demise of Entertainment Venues after Covid

MarcTwoSix

The best way to avoid a hangover is hydration. I try to have a bottle or glass of water for every couple of beers, and then a bottle or two on the way home. More interrupted sleep, but wake up feeling good (or at least less bad, depending on the night!)
I rarely have a hangover headache anymore

But if I have a relatively big night, I am exhausted the next day

Quarky

Administrator
Drinking alcohol consistently reduces hangovers. I never used to get them, now I get a hangover Just thinking about it

do ron

I almost exclusively drink San Miguel Light in Thailand . I find the Thai beers to be acidy .

I Never go for top shelf in Thai beer bars / Gogo's , heard to many bootleg stories + i had a bad experience with mojitos in BKK one time .

MarcTwoSix

I almost exclusively drink San Miguel Light in Thailand . I find the Thai beers to be acidy .

I Never go for top shelf in Thai beer bars / Gogo's , heard to many bootleg stories + i had a bad experience with mojitos in BKK one time .
San Miguel Light is extremely acidy, like Corona, IMO
Hence the lime with it

PeteGill

Plenty of dancing damsels..🙂
I am sure. The move is towards the Gentleman's Clubs. They seem to be popping up all over. Anyway accomodation deals are still very good. I am paying a little over half of what I did on my last visit. More money for LD's 555

Quarky

Administrator
Will need to se for myself, will be in Pattaya from the 5th to 10th July
Not that concerned with Walking Street. should spend most my time around Buakhao and the side Soi's.
Are you venturing further afield this trip?

I am jealous by the way ..55

PeteGill

Are you venturing further afield this trip?

I am jealous by the way ..55
Pretty much the normal, will be over for a month. The first six nights in Pattaya and then on to CM for the next ten. A trip to either Pai or Chaing Rai for a few days then back to CM and finally Bangkok for the last three nights.

do ron

Don't particularly subscribe to Sticks comments that LK & Baukauo are cliquey.

As for WS - apart from the odd beer in frog bar or that nightclub with the car outside , didn't really bother with it .

PeteGill

Don't particularly subscribe to Sticks comments that LK & Baukauo are cliquey.

As for WS - apart from the odd beer in frog bar or that nightclub with the car outside , didn't really bother with it .
I used to meet an ex BM for an evening down on WS in years gone by, But otherwise I would not miss it much. I am just interested in having a look for myself. I have simple tastes, a decent beer and a few friendly ladies to chat with and I am happy. And a place to watch the mid years rugby Internationals 5555

do ron

Shame to see Airline club is closing / for sale . Had good memories of it back when it was Airport Agogo

Dupree

I used to meet an ex BM for an evening down on WS in years gone by, But otherwise I would not miss it much. I am just interested in having a look for myself. I have simple tastes, a decent beer and a few friendly ladies to chat with and I am happy. And a place to watch the mid years rugby Internationals 5555
Do let us know if BoyzTown survived..😘