Demise of Entertainment Venues after Covid

PeteGill

That’s good. Let’s hope it works out for them. It would be a big loss to Pattaya if it folded.
I hope so too. I have always enjoyed the beer garden for either a spot of lunch and a beer with a great cooling sea breeze. Or a place to have a meal and yet again a beer before sampling the delights of some of the off Walking Street Ago go's

Rockitt

I hope so too. I have always enjoyed the beer garden for either a spot of lunch and a beer with a great cooling sea breeze. Or a place to have a meal and yet again a beer before sampling the delights of some of the off Walking Street Ago go's
Yeah I always have a few visits there when in Pattaya. Nice view with a cool breeze, foods good and the staff are pleasant.

Stillearly

Why is he trying to explain this? I dont give a damn what a girl drinks when I buy her a drink. I always just thought of it as a tip.
I don't mind either , if they don't want alcohol then orange juice or similar is fine ... I realise it just a way of paying for their time / company

it's the deceit when they are pretending to drink shots ... it's very rare for me to buy any girl a shot , as it's over so quickly and they move off or are looking for another ..

MarcTwoSix

Why is he trying to explain this? I dont give a damn what a girl drinks when I buy her a drink. I always just thought of it as a tip.
One of the most bizarre videos I've seen talking about dudes in another country buying LD drinks

Watch a fcuking movie! Go for a walk
Get a life 555

MarcTwoSix

I don't mind either , if they don't want alcohol then orange juice or similar is fine ... I realise it just a way of paying for their time / company

it's the deceit when they are pretending to drink shots ... it's very rare for me to buy any girl a shot , as it's over so quickly and they move off or are looking for another ..
I actually do mind
It's not really a money thing but when I was taking part, I wanted a fun night
Have no desire hanging out with a girl that isn't drinking

Stillearly

I actually do mind
It's not really a money thing but when I was taking part, I wanted a fun night
Have no desire hanging out with a girl that isn't drinking
always thought that guys who force girls to drink are dicks ....

also nothing worse than ending up with a drunk BG

MarcTwoSix

always thought that guys who force girls to drink are dicks ....

also nothing worse than ending up with a drunk BG
I'd never force a girl, just would move on if she wasn't drinking
If she wanted a non-alcoholic drink on 1st buy, that's ok for me

I never took girls out of bars, almost never
Usually much later in the night at the disco when we been hanging out for some bit so I have a good gauge of any over drunkeness