Demise of Entertainment Venues after Covid

do ron

Hearing the bars & nightclubs in Pattaya have to shut again from Mid-night 30/12 Thai time .........

MarcTwoSix

anmeno

Would that be the pool that used to be at the Yorkshire Hotel?

Maybe they bought it

I always thought if someone put the effort in that a day time hang out with pool that attracted FL's would have been great
Looks like it I guess they have bought Yorkshire Hotel

Moo Uaon

The Yorkshire Hotel pool was always in the gym next door but Yorkshire Hotel guests were allowed to use it.
Going back 15 years or so.

Last edited:

do ron

I see on Facebook that Tai Pan have soft opening of the new taipan entertainment tomorrow, looks like a cool place.

I used to enjoy Tai Pan , none of the pretentiousness of Hollywood Disco and always ice cold beers .

Granted alot of the ladies were in the winters of their career , if you did take a lady that wasn't so easy on the eye didn't have to suffer the ignominy of walking up Bangla with her. Just Moto Taxi from outside to nanai .

anmeno

The Yorkshire Hotel pool was always in the gym next door but Yorkshire Hotel guests were allowed to use it.
Going back 15 years or so.
Yorkshire hotel took over the gym and pool some years ago.

https://www.yorkshireinn.com/

We are excited to announce that The Yorkshire will soon be taking the first steps to re-open. The hotel is now under new ownership, and through this we will bounce back stronger and better. Although we will not be offering full hotel services in the beginning, the kitchen and leisure centre will be fully operational, and no effort will be spared in creating a both memorable and exciting stay.

do ron

Lockdown back on in Pattaya ..
I keep hearing conflicting stories on this .

Some reports say , bars that serve food like the generic ones along Soi Buakow are permitted to serve alcohol from 8am - midnight , as long as you're dining in .

Others say the lockdown will be lifted again tomorrow .

Either way it wont effect me a great deal .

Quarky

Administrator
I keep hearing conflicting stories on this .

Some reports say , bars that serve food like the generic ones along Soi Buakow are permitted to serve alcohol from 8am - midnight , as long as you're dining in .

Others say the lockdown will be lifted again tomorrow .

Either way it wont effect me a great deal .
Where are you now do ron? I keep thinking you're in the UK?