Didnt someone have a motorbike renting/selling business in patong his wife ran?

M

Mix

I would like to rent or buy from you in about a month.

Thanks I bought from you before can't really remember who

justcruzing1

I would think BM 'briofoz' on this one.
Hes based in Patong and his missus is a registered agent/tour organizer .
Send him a PM

If in the Kamala area then it would be BM Chob.

bacwaan

yep...Brian and Cat have "Cheap as Chips" bike rental in Patong

and Chob and Bee have bikes in Kamala...

Tez

bacwaan;364060 said:

Is that Bees Bikes.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

M

Mix

Tingtong;364506 said:
Hey Mate , how about a small trip report letting us know what your up to this trip .
Permanent move I saved up a decent bit of money

retdent

If they don't/can't, then have a talk with Cheap as Chips; you are likely able to buy secondhand from either.

Z

Zablive

Yep Briofoz goes to the auctions in BKK frequently to turn over/increase his fleet.

Tez

bacwaan;364060 said:

Cheap as Chips Now where would a saying like that come from .

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Chob

Bee currently has an old Fino at 10,000 baht and a good Click 125i with 20k on the clock for 22,000 baht..

M

Mix

Chob;365157 said:
Bee currently has an old Fino at 10,000 baht and a good Click 125i with 20k on the clock for 22,000 baht..
Yeah I was looking to spend around 500-600$

Chob

Have a look when you are over ... we will drive the bikes over to Patong and you can have a ride ..

justcruzing1

Mix....I don't know if you have been reading other threads on here so just in case you haven't.

If you are going to move over there and ride make sure you have a bike license and an international license as well.

The cops have changed and are enforcing the law now.

You used to get away with just even having a drivers license or a riders license but you really do need the international license by law and they are right on it now so A $400bt fine every time you are stopped.

You get the international from the automobile clubs in your country.

M

Mix

justcruzing1;365399 said:
Mix....I don't know if you have been reading other threads on here so just in case you haven't.

If you are going to move over there and ride make sure you have a bike license and an international license as well.

The cops have changed and are enforcing the law now.

You used to get away with just even having a drivers license or a riders license but you really do need the international license by law and they are right on it now so A $400bt fine every time you are stopped.

You get the international from the automobile clubs in your country.
I always paid the 300 baht fine years ago...havent been in 4 years...couldnt have changed that much lol...I am leaving real soon wont have time to get the international license...besides i think mines suspended here. Can't I just get a bike license in thailand or one there? I highly doubt they will contact or check my license status in america I mean I do have one I can give them physically to get on in thailand...theres always a way around things in Thailand so any ideas?

I rarely wear a helmet...(yes i know its dumb) but I will get pulled over anyway idk...if its really a problem or that diff from before il get the license

Moo Uaon

Your US licence will do the trick if it's not expired. You might pick up a fine here and there... par for the course in the tourist areas.