Doghouse

Chob

Reminds me of my friend Terry.

His wife was sick of him not doing jobs around the house, he was sick of the wife not putting out.

So they done a deal, if he did work around the house she would put out.

Should see his garden now....looks so good and all the odd jobs have been done and they now have a better relationship.

I asked him how the deal was going, he told me she kept her word but he was worried he was running out of things to do around the home.....55
Oh , sorry if Im puud maak ...
An old English bloke used to drink at the Aussie Bar in Patong , dunno where he is now but he was here 20 years when I arrived , and I saw him listening intently when I said to a mate across the bar how I was in the dog house with my new Thai Lady ( iirc #5 ) , and she just wasnt speaking to me at all , and I didnt know why ...
He said , "Im sorry to interrupt , but if I were you I wouldnt give it no mind."
We asked him why and he said , "Ah Well ... they do this , the Thai women ...Ive been wif my Thai wife going on 16 yer ( year ) , an in Yer Two she done it . 9 monfs she didnt speak a word ...Oh , my lord ... not a word ... 'Course , I asked her many times what was up , but she would just shrug. Nuffing I could do ..."
We grin.

" She still put out but ..."
By now 4 of us were listening and we all chuckled or guffawed.
"Yes , she'd grab a holder me and away we'd go , but she still didnt talk"
Snorts.
"Oh grunt and everfing , but wouldnt speak after or before or during eeva."
The blokes are nodding and thinking , and I cant contain myself and say , "So she did this for NINE MONTHS ? Really ?"

"Oh yeh " , he says .
"She still cooked , and very well at that , they ALL do ... cleaned 'n did the clothes , everyfink lie that , just no talk talk so to speak .. or not , heh heh."
"So what brought her round after 9 months?"
"Well , funny that , I dont rightly know. One day she just started up again , an I got such a surprise. I'd gotten quite used to livin by meself. Wif er like , but by meself , but she come good again an it took a bit of gettin used to like ... but we've been togever near on 17 yers ..."
"Like I say , just leave it , they come around ... eventually like ."

I thought 'fcuk that '. Im here to have a good time , and if I got a silent bitch in the loom , its time to get a happy one in the loom.
I went home with food ( that usually worked) and no response... rolled her over in the night and she was fine.
The next day , on the phone to family , hangs up all glum , wont speak.
The next day , same same in the morning.
So when she went to Jungceylon ( the big mall ) I packed up all her stuff ( even her toothbrush 555 ) into her many fake YSL bags and had them waiting and stacked in the hall.
She came in. Frowned , and said "Khun Dee , that is all my bag there!"
I said , "Yes Tukky , you are leaving ..."
"But we muss talk ."
"NOW you want to talk? Sorry nah !"
"You put to me on the Soi??"
I said , "Nah , Khun Dee , jai Dee . I drive you to house the boss Champaine Bar ( sic) , you pretty young lady ,can work again ."
She tried to talk in the truck a few times , but now I was silent.
Never did see her again .

( I did this a coupla times again later with others ...I cant stand the silent treatment... its such a waste of a life ...555)

Last edited:

OZZYGUY

( I did this a coupla times again later with others ...I cant stand the silent treatment... its such a waste of a life ...555)
Games are a fools game. (talking about the girl not you) Tell it as it is, say what you mean, communicate, dont lie, its all part of a good relationship or friendship.

OzzyDamo

Sent to the Dog House....go to the Cat House...😽
Leave maybe, but never BREAK someone you love, it WILL ALWAYS SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL. Onething an old monger taught me, is never live a lie. Discipline and communication is the way back to the waterfall.

MarcTwoSix

Oh , sorry if Im puud maak ...
An old English bloke used to drink at the Aussie Bar in Patong , dunno where he is now but he was here 20 years when I arrived , and I saw him listening intently when I said to a mate across the bar how I was in the dog house with my new Thai Lady ( iirc #5 ) , and she just wasnt speaking to me at all , and I didnt know why ...
He said , "Im sorry to interrupt , but if I were you I wouldnt give it no mind."
We asked him why and he said , "Ah Well ... they do this , the Thai women ...Ive been wif my Thai wife going on 16 yer ( year ) , an in Yer Two she done it . 9 monfs she didnt speak a word ...Oh , my lord ... not a word ... 'Course , I asked her many times what was up , but she would just shrug. Nuffing I could do ..."
We grin.

" She still put out but ..."
By now 4 of us were listening and we all chuckled or guffawed.
"Yes , she'd grab a holder me and away we'd go , but she still didnt talk"
Snorts.
"Oh grunt and everfing , but wouldnt speak after or before or during eeva."
The blokes are nodding and thinking , and I cant contain myself and say , "So she did this for NINE MONTHS ? Really ?"

"Oh yeh " , he says .
"She still cooked , and very well at that , they ALL do ... cleaned 'n did the clothes , everyfink lie that , just no talk talk so to speak .. or not , heh heh."
"So what brought her round after 9 months?"
"Well , funny that , I dont rightly know. One day she just started up again , an I got such a surprise. I'd gotten quite used to livin by meself. Wif er like , but by meself , but she come good again an it took a bit of gettin used to like ... but we've been togever near on 17 yers ..."
"Like I say , just leave it , they come around ... eventually like ."

I thought 'fcuk that '. Im here to have a good time , and if I got a silent bitch in the loom , its time to get a happy one in the loom.
I went home with food ( that usually worked) and no response... rolled her over in the night and she was fine.
The next day , on the phone to family , hangs up all glum , wont speak.
The next day , same same in the morning.
So when she went to Jungceylon ( the big mall ) I packed up all her stuff ( even her toothbrush 555 ) into her many fake YSL bags and had them waiting and stacked in the hall.
She came in. Frowned , and said "Khun Dee , that is all my bag there!"
I said , "Yes Tukky , you are leaving ..."
"But we muss talk ."
"NOW you want to talk? Sorry nah !"
"You put to me on the Soi??"
I said , "Nah , Khun Dee , jai Dee . I drive you to house the boss Champaine Bar ( sic) , you pretty young lady ,can work again ."
She tried to talk in the truck a few times , but now I was silent.
Never did see her again .

Glad you finished the way you did, saying "fuck that "

Because that TG absolutely hated her husband
She stayed with him for the support her added

He thought it was funny and hey, maybe he doesn't care so fine by him
But that lady hated him.....

I very rarely fight with Ao(easy when we don't live together much! )
We fought the other night
Couldn't go an hour without making up

OzzyDamo

and as you would expect she's tighten up quite considerably all that packing bags she's done and undone, she was the one that shot three times really thick muscousy cum of just out of her period time and headed to menos' in the not too distance future, I had to work it(1000 strokes of the kain), as I had some anxiety in the back of my mind, imagining her fat best friend and her as lesbians........not pretty having her as the loose n feed fly half on my scrum, me wearing the number 12 jersey(yes I was a hooker a longtime ago). A man has his period every day of the year I told her......... lucky we don't have babies, but we are working on it!

OzzyDamo

You're a bit of a feminist really aren't you Ozzydamo... 55
I identify as a binard, sometymes.' I want a pink, sunbeam 16! and a harem of virgin, bi-sexual Jalali, girls wearing lots of gold. And a dirty big statue of Vishu in my boodwah' to hang any non-compliant girl up on the tusks by her hot pink thong, as a warning to the others to be nice to master, he really loves you, soooo mooch! Might buy the lady a set of these for her b-day

Attachments

Last edited:

OzzyDamo

ok, we are back to full normality, pants off, pants on alternating nights- told her to shave that freekin shag pile as its taking the skin off my shaft, no poofter shit like anal or cocksucking, just wham bam thank you mam with a bit of japanese lesbian school girl kissing at key moments- just the way I like it, you don't fuck the head or the poo pipe thats a line to cross for the freeks of nature.
I mean were the fuck does that sh!t stop! Might get her to ride the rod tonite on top of ol'smokey! I told her I won't suffer any withdraw of pleasures again, its a one off so I will forgive her this time- I won't be manipulated period, but I will give her a spell when it nasty down at the end of the month.

Last edited:

OZZYGUY

Surely you jest?
In the case of the cook some BJ action is fine but i don't think any back dooring is advisable as every time there's a bit of controversy it will probably come up.
Variety however is the spice of life :cool:
Or she will grab the first thing she can get her hands on in the top draw and say "its your turn"