Downunder Pub

Moo Uaon

Norabunga;291757 said:
Just did that one with Gav's mates Pete and Dave today. Mae Suai - Doi Chang- CR
how'd they like it?
i think it's a great little side trip compared to the normal main road trip. couldn't believe when your mate whinged about how bad the road was through there 55

OZZYGUY

Bit of a party at DUP if anyone is in CM.............I will be around.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOWNUNDER"
Hey Everyone
We have been in business since 2012 so on Saturday 1st July from 7pm we are going to celebrate and have a Birthday Party for the Downunder pub complimentary buffet Thai and Western food for our patrons

bacwaan

Does Jaffaman have anything to do with "The Downunder Pub" anymore?....haven't seen him in here promoting it for quite a while so I am assuming that is a NO...

PeteGill

bacwaan;330846 said:
Does Jaffaman have anything to do with "The Downunder Pub" anymore?....haven't seen him in here promoting it for quite a while so I am assuming that is a NO...
He sold it about 10 months ago to another Ausie. The new owner has made it more of a restaurant with quite an extensive menu. But Stew still goes down quite a bit...

Just by the way his partner Noi was the happiest that I have seen her in many a year when I was there in March.. I think living and working on the premises had become a big strain on them.

Moo Uaon

the place is still much the same but people are more likely to have a feed there now. Tory's (new owner) food is very good.he's an old woronora,sydney, boy
he had a guesthouse in patong many moons ago. first met him down there just before he moved and did similar in HH.

OZZYGUY

Yes the food is actually very good and the new owners seams to be ok.

Moo is it Troy or Tory?............... I was calling him Troy.........55