Eastern Europe

Dupree

I'm planning a late spring trip with Oli from Switzerland. At least three weeks. I fly from San Francisco to Zurich. Stay in Switzerland a couple days. Then head east to Vienna, Budapest, Croatia, Northern Italy. We are in early stage of planning itinerary. I can't wait..🙂

sidvicious

I'm planning a late spring trip with Oli from Switzerland. At least three weeks. I fly from San Francisco to Zurich. Stay in Switzerland a couple days. Then head east to Vienna, Budapest, Croatia, Northern Italy. We are in early stage of planning itinerary. I can't wait..🙂
How will you travel? Road ,Train or air? Bratislava is also right there 555
Sounds like a good trip.

do ron

Although some of the destinations you listed above are not classed as Eastern Europe the itinerary looks great .

I was in Budapest with my parents for a long weekend and really enjoyed it . Take the boat tour up the river Margaret that dissects the city into Buda and Pest .

I'd try and squeeze Ukraine maybe Kiev in somewhere - you wont be disappointed ;)

Moo Uaon

Nice one Dupes.
Hopefully you wont get into any Covid tangles while moving around there.

Places like Ukraine are great for a scam romance....hook up online,do some pounding then get the fk outta there 55 Kiev's a pretty cool city with a fantastic restaurant scene but it's always better with a local to show you around.

I'd be adding nearby to Oli Swiss places like Interlaken,Lauterbrunnen in the Burnese Oberland to the list too,the train,cog railway and gondola rides are awesome. As close to heaven on earth as you can get (y)

Quarky

Administrator
I did a similar trip in a combi van in 1990... Croatia is a gorgeous coastline... and agree with Lew about heaven on earth...

Is Prague not included?

Dupree

I did a similar trip in a combi van in 1990... Croatia is a gorgeous coastline... and agree with Lew about heaven on earth...

Is Prague not included?
I'll pretty much let Oli pick the destinations. I'll see if Prague is doable. It will be a loose trip. Where we can change our plans whenever we want.

Bacon

Administrator
^ "Hey Oli, can we stop and see that 47 year parked car?"

"Hey Oli, can we stop for gelato?"

"Hey Oli, can we stop for some quick whoring"?

This has the potential to be one epic trip.

Dupree

^ "Hey Oli, can we stop and see that 47 year parked car?"

"Hey Oli, can we stop for gelato?"

"Hey Oli, can we stop for some quick whoring"?

This has the potential to be one epic trip.
Hey Oli! I forgot to get a snow globe souvenir from Vienna. Can we go back?..😪