Favourite Vloggers in Thailand

Dupree

One thing about this guy. I like how he spots unusual cars. The police station with the BMW..55

MarcTwoSix

Mark Weins is the best vlogger out there, IMO

And now that he has been stuck in Thailand w/ his Thai wife/kid........a lot more Thailand content

MarcTwoSix

This is probably my favorite Vlogger for all over the world, he has done Asia as well

Indigo Traveller

Stillearly

Notime2besad , Chuck and Paige , are currently in Samui ... Crystal Bay and Lamai in this one ... I enjoy their travel vlogs , not so much the ones in their local town

MarcTwoSix

Notime2besad , Chuck and Paige , are currently in Samui ... Crystal Bay and Lamai in this one ... I enjoy their travel vlogs , not so much the ones in their local town

I always laugh at seeing Vlogs w/ couple and Thai Wife

Ao would tell me to kick rocks if I wanted to shoot videos all the time like that 555

do ron

I watch way too many Vlogs .

I suppose for night life the market leader is BKK112 but I also enjoy Thailand Red’s videos .
For more balanced vlogs I like Edward Sweeneys travels and scouse humour .
Even though he’s quite socially awkward I like cheap Charlie’s vlogs .

Stillearly

I suppose for night life the market leader is BKK112 but I also enjoy Thailand Red’s videos .
I dislike the candid camera videos , I know they are very popular, but I think they are creepy ...

Ed Sweeney's accent makes him unwatchable for me 555

and the only CC ones I've seen were his streaming vlogs , and he was usually bolloxed in those ;)

good that there's so much choice out there to cater for all tastes (y)

do ron

Yes I can understand your stance on the candid videos . I believe they’ve been banned in naughty boy areas , I heard even BKK112 was accosted by the security in nana plaza .
But it gives me a flavour of what I’m missing 😩😩

CC has 2 separate vlogs , one for live streaming and one for every day walk abouts .

MarcTwoSix

I like to read blogs as well when I am planning a trip or already booked and heading there
I find it more detailed

But it's hard to find a lot of blogs that aren't a 20/30yr old female!

They dominate that space

Scottie

I am the same as I have way too much time on my hands during the current crisis, but I do definitely like Notimetobesad, Mark Weins for food (FFS he earns something like $1.5 million per annum from YT)

MarcTwoSix

I am the same as I have way too much time on my hands during the current crisis, but I do definitely like Notimetobesad, Mark Weins for food (FFS he earns something like $1.5 million per annum from YT)
Although I am sure he does well and earns a very good living
I don't think it would be anywhere close to that high
It's all about views but also subject matter
So a video he has with 5mil views might pay less than some hot girl with 500 views on a video because of what she can sell off that(all kinds girl crap)

I'd love see what he makes
But it is so convoluted it is always hard to quantify

But I am sure he's pretty damn happy!

He lived an interesting life as a kid

Scottie

I quite like this guy, very laid back American. A little like Notimetobesad.
I like the fact that he doesn't constantly show his face on his Vlogs. I want to see Thailand, I don't want to see the Vlogger so much, unless it is Mark Weins as he is demonstrating food.