Favourite Vloggers in Thailand

MarcTwoSix

^Reminded me about a "hi-so" barber I used to go to

They were trying to be this exclusive sort of men's barber

Pool table, juke box, etc
Big selling point was free beers

Buy the beers were draft from a Keg in a glass

How the fxuk can I drink a glass of beer while hair is flying all over the place 555

Moo Uaon

The BJ barber at hat yai I didn't know if it was a myth or not. I found the place with a barbers chair and all the gear but it was closed up and no one there.

Same same.... how the fk could you have both those things going on at the same time..!!

ps; I didn't need a hair cut at the time 😁

PeteGill

Yes it was a bit of a surprise to see one so young yet so settled in Thailand .

He used to play the saxophone in bars around Phuket i believe - quite good too .
He can sing a bit too..
I certainly enjoy his vlog, certainly not the lifestyle I would chose, but he seems very happy and has a great family.

do ron

He can sing a bit too..
I certainly enjoy his vlog, certainly not the lifestyle I would chose, but he seems very happy and has a great family.

Haven't watched his Vlogs in a long while .

I couldn't live his life either , even in my older age . Not dismissing his life style choices , I'm sure there are plenty of pros to it .

PeteGill

Haven't watched his Vlogs in a long while .

I couldn't live his life either , even in my older age . Not dismissing his life style choices , I'm sure there are plenty of pros to it .
I would love to be the kind of person who can be at one with nature and live like he and his family do. But I am just too much of a city boy at heart.

Kind of the same here. There are loads of beautiful small towns and villages that I often think would be wonderful to move to. But then I think of not having a gym and a mall next door 555

One of the reasons I still do enjoy his vlogs are that they are so different in content to what so many farangs vlog about.. There is noe me, walking down the street checking out the bars or me, walking down the street looking at temples. His is a simple family life. Plus the little boy is quite the character.

Last edited:

MarcTwoSix

I would love to be the kind of person who can be at one with nature and live like he and his family do. But I am just too much of a city boy at heart.

Kind of the same here. There are loads of beautiful small towns and villages that I often think would be wonderful to move to. But then I think of not having a gym and a mall next door 555

One of the reasons I still do enjoy his vlogs are that they are so different in content to what so many farangs vlog about.. There is noe me, walking down the street checking out the bars or me, walking down the street looking at temples. His is a simple family life. Plus the little boy is quite the character.

His voice sooths me
The way it sounds and his cadence

And I am probably more city than anyone most would know

And I honestly would be content now living in the village

But I would need a nicer house than he is comfortable in

Plus my wife's village is as country as his
But we are only 20mins away from a decent sized city

Moo Uaon

I honestly would be content now living in the village
Your lifestyle would be seriously compromised.
Bunkered down in a Thai village is not for everyone and gets to every farang i ever met that did it.
I use to escape to play golf go to the lake, river... anywhere 55 but the long haul (say 2 week's straight after the "honeymoon" period has passed) is tough especially since I've never been a big TV watcher.

bobdown

Mark Weins is the best vlogger out there, IMO

And now that he has been stuck in Thailand w/ his Thai wife/kid........a lot more Thailand content
Yes the guy is very good and I cant help watching his content...but that face!!! and if he wont tuck his elbows in when he eats !! whats with that?

MarcTwoSix

Could listen to the Naked Guru for hours .

What an articulate and well rounded man for 33 .

I agree and I find his voice/cadence so smoothing

Added to the fact he is so God damn smart!

He's also interactive on his comments on YouTube
I've commented a couple times and he comments right back

I even gave him a bit of criticism, not rudely, and he replied with a well thought out response

Well impressed with him