Favourite Vloggers in Thailand

bacwaan

^ going back 15 years it was just a family shack that sold food and beach chairs you paid 100 baht for..I don't ever remember paying as I used to go there to snorkel off the rocks on the northern headland..

It was quite often deserted back then too...

sidvicious

Well looks like YouTube don't like his content
View attachment 1637
I think he posted a video the other day about massage girls but then removed it. It was a shit video...I watched like 2 mins and then stopped.
Could be because of that because it was removed. Some guys on YT just post any content for the sake of posting without thinking.

do ron

2 headers Nick and Martin , not all their Vlogs are as crazy as this but are generally centred around them ar scene . That Elvis impersonator :p

Nomad

Well looks like YouTube don't like his content
View attachment 1637
Watched a few of his vlogs today. Gives me the shits that he never sticks his hand in his pocket to buy a drink or anything else...happily takes up people's time, sticks a camera in their face, and asks stupid questions, but can't open his wallet.

MarcTwoSix

I get transfixed watching this guy restore shoes

What an amazing craft and skill!

Edit.....didn't realize this was Thailand vloggers!

anmeno

I think he posted a video the other day about massage girls but then removed it. It was a shit video...I watched like 2 mins and then stopped.
Could be because of that because it was removed. Some guys on YT just post any content for the sake of posting without thinking.
I think Chad mention in this video why the pineapple was restricted