Favourite Vloggers in Thailand

anmeno

Probably the best video I have seen from Retired Working For You.

This guy have used 1 500 000$ to feed people in Phuket, I guess 5 star marine have to be a successful businesses.

Stillearly

More like a vloggers convention in Samui right now 555

Retired WFU
2Passports
Paddy Doyle
Lillys Expat Life
Flora and Note
SideTripLife

all currently there ..

anmeno

Look like Chad is earning to much money, have to say I prefer how Chris is using the money he earning from youtube.

PeteGill

Look like Chad is earning to much money, have to say I prefer how Chris is using the money he earning from youtube.
Saw his latest video plus the comments below it. He made a big mistake there I am afraid.

For the 'other' view of Thailand this guy is quite interesting. He lives on a minimal budget but without making a big deal about it. Doubt you will see him kicking his beloved Black Betty to the ground 555

Last edited:

MarcTwoSix

Saw his latest video plus the comments below it. He made a big mistake there I am afraid.

For the 'other' view of Thailand this guy is quite interesting. He lives on a minimal budget but without making a big deal about it. Doubt you will see him kicking his beloved Black Betty to the ground 555

Wow I just went and watched it

How fxuking tone deaf can you be with what's going on right now

I am sure he will do something like make a donation once he sees all the hate he's getting

He's been good, so one fcuk up I won't kill him for

Dupree

I am sure he will do something like make a donation once he sees all the hate he's getting

What did he do?

PeteGill

He can't exactly miss all the negativity his video is getting, scrolling through the comments and few if any are positive.
I am sure he will try and make amends, but he must have lost a number of subscribers by that stunt.

Anyway his next video should be interesting.

anmeno

I unsubscribed to his channel hopefully a bunch of other do it also, but I don't have high hopes for that as I think a lot of his subscribers is USA based petrolheads so he probably gained subscribers.

sidvicious

I unsubscribed to his channel hopefully a bunch of other do it also, but I don't have high hopes for that as I think a lot of his subscribers is USA based petrolheads so he probably gained subscribers.
You are probably right but he sure looks like a train wreck about to happen. The kind that loses their shit when they are in Thailand because 'everything is so unreal'. He looks like another Cheap Charlie. He was already talking in one of his videos about leaving Thailand. He sounds like one of those Southern's who believes conspiracy theories. Calls covid 'the situation'.

MarcTwoSix

I don't know about that
Every comment was pretty harsh towards him

I actually thought you were talking about the stupid video prior when he had the girls paint the bike

That was bad enough 😕

Nomad

Bought a bike in Koh Chang
Drove it to Pattaya and destroyed it

People are lining up for food
Really bad look

Full of shit and no self awareness. Blames his misstep on his obsession with data and all the negative whingers in Thailand. The next train crash won't be far away as he doesn't appear to have learnt anything.

PeteGill

Full of shit and no self awareness. Blames his misstep on his obsession with data and all the negative whingers in Thailand. The next train crash won't be far away as he doesn't appear to have learnt anything.
I thought I would give him a chance and so waited for the 'follow up' As you say, blaming everybody but himself. Now unsubscribed.

MarcTwoSix

He's a ratbag southerner
So what do expect

Although he's not wrong about miserable expats
Sorry but more than 50% of them, probably a lot higher, are just miserable people