Favourite Vloggers in Thailand

MarcTwoSix

really , I didn't get that at all ... ? she even had her own channel as well , although all the clips have been taken down on that as well
I will say, my wife had taken to watching a lot of Thai girls vlogs on YouTube
And weirdly enough, some of them seemed to have piqued her interest in the outside world
So she will now bring up current events around the world she saw through one of the vlogs

Didn't expect that result, honestly

sidvicious

Thai women are great actors. I thought she was having fun in the videos. I want to see what was left on the editing floor..55
Not all the vlogs. That's why I'm mentioning it. If those vlogs were still on I would have told you which ones to look for. I thought you know your shit when it comes to women? :p

Dupree

Not all the vlogs. That's why I'm mentioning it. If those vlogs were still on I would have told you which ones to look for. I thought you know your shit when it comes to women? :p
After a year of watching Red Pill content.
I know a lot more about modern western women for sure...55

sidvicious

I will say, my wife had taken to watching a lot of Thai girls vlogs on YouTube
And weirdly enough, some of them seemed to have piqued her interest in the outside world
So she will now bring up current events around the world she saw through one of the vlogs

Didn't expect that result, honestly
I think what some guys get for vlogging is well deserved. Its like being there yourself.

MarcTwoSix

I think what some guys get for vlogging is well deserved. Its like being there yourself.
For sure
I watch a ton of vlogs before I visit anywhere
It gives you a good sense of things

I don't watch many vlogs of one person consistently

I enjoy that Naked Guru who lives up in Issan
I probably wouldn't do much of what he does, we are polar opposites(and he's much smarter than me 5555)

But I just find him extremely intelligent

sidvicious

This will probably be Paulie's favourite Thai restaurant when he moves to Toronto ;)
Damn Chris loves a good party.555 Was that guy in the beginning outside smoking a joint? Is that allowed in Canada?

MarcTwoSix

Is that true? Or just happens that way?

Then again you can shoot guns in public too... so no surprise... 55
Well it certainly happens pretty much every day
Everywhere
And the police do nothing to stop it

Guns.....I live in Canada......