Favourite Vloggers in Thailand

MarcTwoSix

His in Thailand. I knew he would bounce back quicker than in the west :p.
I personally wouldnt like a studio's like that long term ,but it does seem like a great deal.
I don't mind the size
If had a small sofa or comfort chair in the other room

I don't like going on my bed before sleeping in it

sidvicious

Looks like Esquire is about to get burned again. I saw this chick in another vloggers channel. She has a shitty channel. Only looking for more subs by the looks of things. Run :p

sidvicious

That guy is a bit of a know, no??
Not sure what you mean but he doesnt seem to have lots of experience with women. Wait for Dups to confirm later :p .
I dont like her body language. Picked it up on her vlogs and on that other vloggers channel when he co-labbed with her. Loves to show off her mid-rif and fake boobs. Maybe Esquire just wants to check out the puppies though :D

MarcTwoSix

Not sure what you mean but he doesnt seem to have lots of experience with women. Wait for Dups to confirm later :p .
I dont like her body language. Picked it up on her vlogs and on that other vloggers channel when he co-labbed with her. Loves to show off her mid-rif and fake boobs. Maybe Esquire just wants to check out the puppies though :D
I don't fault her
She just trying to grow her channel and business

She has a nice body and works out, so should be proud of it
She does look a bit older, I think?
Can see it in her face

sidvicious

I don't fault her
She just trying to grow her channel and business

She has a nice body and works out, so should be proud of it
She does look a bit older, I think?
Can see it in her face
Definitely dont blame her but he has more than a 100 000 subs and should be able to pick who he wants on his channel. It's his brand.
If it was me I would have told her nah its cool. Lots of the youtubers do that. They just dont co-lab with just anybody.
Check out her channel and see what you think. I wonder if she still has her now ex bf content still on there. He started her channel by the looks of things.
Had a vid up there about his Bangkok fitness model lol. Edit...that vid is still on her channel. She must be blonde :p .

sidvicious

Bobby the pimp is back in Los.555 His not a Thai specific vlogger but will put it in here.
I think he and the Spanish chica has something going. :p