Great Look England!

MarcTwoSix

Have you heard of this Dude ? - The Duke of Edinburgh ( Queens Husband )

So disappointed he retired from public life , comedy gold . I must admit I'm impressed with The Queen how see handles all these public fallouts and calamities . She always appears calm and refined .

Of course

And his character in The Queen Netflix show is awesome.
I find him ridiculously hilarious

Dupree

Well I know of Prince Phillips but we have never actually hung out together

But I find his character in the TV series hilarious
If he met you. He'd say. The way you speak.. Do people actually want to spend time with you?..🤣🤣🤣

bacwaan

If he met you. He'd say. The way you speak.. Do people actually want to spend time with you?..🤣🤣🤣

Phillip might actually find "The Swearing Bear" amusing...the old coot loves working a bit of the "blue" and often chides in with a put down or two himself...mostly extremely unPC and cunty

never seen the series...I fkn hate all Royals...so i hope he is portrayed as the cunt he is...

MarcTwoSix

Phillip might actually find "The Swearing Bear" amusing...the old coot loves working a bit of the "blue" and often chides in with a put down or two himself...mostly extremely unPC and cunty

never seen the series...I fkn hate all Royals...so i hope he is portrayed as the cunt he is...
Haha
Dupree just misses me...... 😀

OzzyDamo

"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?" he asked a Scottish driving instructor in 1995.

😂🖕From an Englishman.
Little wonder you fellas get Glassed all the time in Glassgow. oooooooohyah coount! If I did go to the ÜK I would bypass England altogether, straight to Wales and Scotland, see my Celtic sisters and brothers. But the Northies I would visit maybe, Sth Shields see some nice English peoples.

Last edited: