Hi Im back

bobdown

Hi ALL
Have been of this forum for a few years but good to be back and see some old faces ..watsup Kaptain? Anyway nice to be back. Was booked in for a February trip but backed out after getting the ok via the sandbox. Still not trusting the PCR testing on arrival...no way Im staying where I didnt book with no escaping. So going for a mid April trip. (after Songkran) Unfortunately my better half staying home working soooooo......

Bacon

Administrator
Welcome back.

A couple of members have already braved the waters and charted out the landscape. There's detailed threads you'll eventually get to. Just have to post a bit to unlock advanced. I still think you made the right decision though. Purely because the situation is so fluid and the rules can change overnight.

I think the pandemic should well and truly be downgraded to an epidemic by April. That'll be nice eh? Just to have a regular old epidemic 55...Granted we don't have many more of those pesky mutations, which is looking highly unlikely now.

kaptainrob

Administrator
Hi ALL
Have been of this forum for a few years but good to be back and see some old faces ..watsup Kaptain? Anyway nice to be back. Was booked in for a February trip but backed out after getting the ok via the sandbox. Still not trusting the PCR testing on arrival...no way Im staying where I didnt book with no escaping. So going for a mid April trip. (after Songkran) Unfortunately my better half staying home working soooooo......
Soooo, mid-April could be a good time for me to visit Brissie ;) jk.
Richo lives on the northside nowadays and managing IT for a big National co with Qld base. Not sure if he will find it easier to come here or me there just yet for similar reasons as your predicament.
Hello to E.

bobdown

Soooo, mid-April could be a good time for me to visit Brissie ;) jk.
Richo lives on the northside nowadays and managing IT for a big National co with Qld base. Not sure if he will find it easier to come here or me there just yet for similar reasons as your predicament.
Hello to E.
Lol I will send your regards to El.. unfortunately lost her dad this last weekend, so things a bit sombre. Am looking to take her to Europe later this year , she pretty stoked about that.